Greatest human invention of all time?

Paranoid Dot Calm

Council Member
Jul 6, 2004
Hide-Away Lane, Toronto
Females are the greatest invention of all time!
However; yuh can't trust the warranty.

Calm

EmmaDibbs

Electoral Member
Nov 26, 2004
Bournemouth, UK
I think we have yet to invent the best invention which will undoiubtedly be teleporters- imagine it...want to go to the pub, you're there in 3 seconds...want to go in to town, 3 seconds...need to be at work for 9am, leave at 1 minute to 9 and be there early!!

We should concentrate all our efforts on teleporters!!

EmmaDibbs

Electoral Member
Nov 26, 2004
Bournemouth, UK
I think we have yet to invent the best invention which will undoiubtedly be teleporters- imagine it...want to go to the pub, you're there in 3 seconds...want to go in to town, 3 seconds...need to be at work for 9am, leave at 1 minute to 9 and be there early!!

EmmaDibbs

Electoral Member
Nov 26, 2004
Bournemouth, UK

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca
Re: RE: Greatest human invention of all time?

EmmaDibbs said:

Well what do you think aliens use in abductions? ha ha :wink:

Seriously I would say the Telephone.:)

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca

EmmaDibbs said:

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca

EmmaDibbs said:

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

You could just move Punnichy. :lol: