Golf Chat

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
There will be quite a celebration for the Europeans once they get home to Florida.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Hmmm, interesting. I would have thought for sure you would have something more intelligent to say.

I mean you've been very vocal about uniform fetishes and addictions, in the past. In fact, one could say you've been down right derogatory about them when you perceive them.

So you have no excuses, explanations, nothing?

Just "Lolz"?

Well, at least you didn't make the embarrassing error of trying to deny your issues. I guess that can be seen as a good start.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
A point???? What point? That he's a nutbar of Avro proportions???

Next thing you know he'll be calling himself Crapballs and posting his cell number to "call people out". :roll:

What a loser!
I blame his dependence on sports to fill the gaps in his soul.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
There's nothing wrong with having a uniform fetish. We're lucky in this country because we have school uniform....

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
There's nothing wrong with having a uniform fetish.
Are you sure?

Cannuck has made it a point to bring up uniform fetishes and use it as a form of trolling or attack for years.

And after all that, we find out he has one himself?

now it's all falling into place. Misplaced self loathing, he was lashing out at himself.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Are you sure?

Cannuck has made it a point to bring up uniform fetishes and use it as a form of trolling or attack for years.

And after all that, we find out he has one himself?

now it's all falling into place. Misplaced self loathing, he was lashing out at himself.

The irony.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
There will be quite a celebration for the Europeans once they get home to Florida.

lol

i was cheering for europeans All thru, And i'm wondering what the u.s. will do now, it wouldn't hAve
mattered who coAched, would hAve been same ending, And actuAlly tom watson seems to be more loved by
the euros, maybe they should have chosen someone more separAted from scotlAnd, his own team must
have felt that he was not totally belonging to them, but hAlf belonged to scotlAnd. lol

congrats to europe

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
wow, watched ryder cup press conferences lAst night. mickellson mAde a royal azz of himself,
threw his captain under the bus, and forgot big time how to be a gracious loser.

he explained how paul asinger did it when he wAs cAptain and said he doesn't understand why it
still isn't done that way, because 'THEY WON' that year, well woopty doo phil, go bAck and
look thru the stats and see how mAny of the u.s. players were the best in the world stAndings,
which is the point when playing this format.

when the top players come into the ryder cup and play like they should, thAt team will win, and
that is what happened this year, mcIllroy led the way, mcDowell scrambled his way to a win, rose
scrambled his way to a hAlf point, kymer won, and so on.

just like watson said, we cAn prepAre the teams, we can put together the players we feel Are best
suited, but then those players must go out and play well.

jeesh, all of those players are among the best in the world, they Aren't children, they know how
to play, it is 'their' responsibility' to get the job done, and no childish excuses and grumbling
after the fact has any bearing of reality, it is just whining And poor sportsmanship.

phil mickellson is my choice for 'twit of the dAY'.