God told Bush to invade Iraq

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
http://www.commondreams.org/headlines05/1007-03.htm

ya know..... if bush would use his communication connection with "God".......to REALLY foster peace on this planet....it might be a different story. Gotta wonder what "God" told him about strengthening his powerhold in the ME. .......and killing so many people to do it.

Any "god" that would advise an invasion, war, and killing is NO fecking "god" of mine........thank you.

On the other hand......it would be like the bushcons to USE "god" to their advantage if they thought that kind of rhetoric would appeal to some of the bushsciples..... They are not beyond selling their own mother for a buck /oil. or power. .......and if "god" can be used to fascilitate these ambitions......why not?? there is NO LOW that they will not stoop to.

Karlin

Council Member
Jun 27, 2004
Jo Canadian said:
:? I can't quite say whether the story may be 100% true or not, but it's still silly that both sides claim to have God on their side.

Well no, and it looks like god was being used doesn't it?

Hypocracy is a good indicator of sin and evil in the heart of people. One of them was wrong.

But for someone to be wrong about hearing god's words , and to know it was god and not their dreams, is just too great to be mistaken, and apparently ONE of these two leaders was mistaken.

So it happens, and it happens to leaders, and so back off idiot and don't do things on the basis of what you hear god telling you to do, get advice from your advisers instead.

And people - don't vote for candidates who do what god tells them to do, history is full of leaders with illusions.

One issue is this - who gets to actually DO what god tells them to do?
Bush is in power, and gets to invade foreign nations, take the army out for a test drive, a thrill ride. Maybe god doesn't ask more than we can succeed at. Thats why he never talks to me anymore.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
.......well........ the upshot for YT.....is, that in NO fecking way do I want ANYTHING to do with a "god" that would tell a leader to invade and kill people in another nation that posed no damned threat .

If that is bush's "god"......... let him have him. Want no damned part of it.

( but ....underneath all this BS....... the only real GOD that bush has goes by the names of : POWER, MONEY, CONTROL......and WAR/military. Imagine , if one has a massive military machine to be able to use at one's disposal.........it might make one feel omnipotent, powerful and indestructable.(god like powers et al.) ( all of which are a fantasy at best)

bhoour

Electoral Member
May 10, 2005
earth
:canada: :canada: :canada: :canada: :canada: :canada: :canada:
................somewhere in Texas, there is a village without it's idoit.

....he makes a fool of himself, whenever he opens his mouth!

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
bhoour said:
:canada: :canada: :canada: :canada: :canada: :canada: :canada:
................somewhere in Texas, there is a village without it's idoit.

....he makes a fool of himself, whenever he opens his mouth!

ABSOLUTELY!! (and everyone on this planet knows where this idiot is and no one is prepared to "net " him....)

(like your sig ;-)