1. Kreider - 21 P

2. Zibanejad - 21 P

3. Hayes - 17 P

4. Pionk - 15 P

5. Howden - 13 P

6. Vesey - 12 P

7. Zuccarello - 10 P

Only top seven.

But bodys dislike the team or even like?

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Am a yuge Rangers fan and have been since the early 1960s in the days of my heroes Andy Bathgate and Gump Worsley. Recently, the legendary 92 years young Emile "the Cat" Francis was interviewed about his days as coach in the Big City:
As the Coach says, "NYC is the greatest hockey city in the world".
I know Canadians pride themselves on their knowledge and appreciation of this wonderful sport as do folks in Gopherland. But in the many years I've watched puck starting in Gotham and now in the Tundra, I can honestly say that no group of fans on earth cherish ice hockey more than do New Yorkers.

Soldier

Electoral Member
Dec 2, 2018
EU
Am a yuge Rangers fan and have been since the early 1960s in the days of my heroes Andy Bathgate and Gump Worsley. Recently, the legendary 92 years young Emile "the Cat" Francis was interviewed about his days as coach in the Big City:

I know Canadians pride themselves on their knowledge and appreciation of this wonderful sport as do folks in Gopherland. But in the many years I've watched puck starting in Gotham and now in the Tundra, I can honestly say that no group of fans on earth cherish ice hockey more than do New Yorkers.

The Kreider a American star.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Not NHL, but I'm going to see a German minor-league hockey game tomorrow. Should be fun. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Go Riessersee!