Get ready for Covid 20 in the fall.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Why is it that the only deep state globalist that keeps talking about pandemics all the time is Bill Gates? How the hell would Gates know anything about pandemics anyway unless he is behind pushing these pandemics. Gates appears to believe that the next Covid is just around the corner. No doubt that the next Covid will be another one of his creations.

So, are you ready for the next Covid virus that will be coming along in the fall? Well, you better get ready because Bill Gates, who gave us all Covid 19, is getting ready for the big daddy Covid 20 of them all. Gates to hell has been talking about a new Covid 20 that may just be on the arisen, and there will be no doubt about it that it will becoming around in the fall. I hope that I am wrong but I do believe that Gates has plans for a new Covid 20 to come along in the fall.

The Canadian and American borders have now been shut down again for another month or maybe even longer. Why? Because of some fake and phony increase in this China virus that is supposed to be happening in America? The tasting does nothing and proves nothing because we all have some kind of a corona virus in us all or so I have been told.

I know of no one in my family or friends or their friends who got this China virus. So, just who are these people that are getting this China virus anyway? Are people really dying from this China virus or are they dying from something else and are being put on the list of people dying from this China virus. There are people that are supposed to be dying from this China virus, and we are all being told that many of them died from this china virus when in fact they died from other causes. The whole thing appears to be one big bloody lie and a hoax.

But anyway, I do predict that this fall will be when we will see something bigger come along, and we all ain't going to like it, pardner's. Let's now wait and see what Bill Gates and Fauci are up to this fall. They have us all by the nuts now, and they do not want to let it slide away. The globalists must keep this virus going in order to implement their new world order/new normal communist plans for us all.

This constant brainwashing every day about this virus on TV is the only way that Gates and his pathetic ilk can keep those stupid covidiot suckers into a state of fear and panic over some seasonal flu bug. Without those covidiots this plandemic exercise hoax virus would be gone by now. Until the fall. Have fun today, tomorrow it may be all no fun anymore. Just saying.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
The normal cold and flu season will be especially challenging this fall. Hopefully we have learned enough about this new sickness to identify it quickly.