German reporter imbeded with ISIS

Sparrow

Council Member
Nov 12, 2006
Quebec
Reporter who spent ten days with ISIS says the West 'has no concept' of how dangerous the group is and says they want to 'kill all non-believers and enslave their children'

Read more: Reporter Jürgen Todenhöfer, says the West 'has no concept' of how dangerous ISIS is | Daily Mail Online

It is unsettleing when we read something like this, also makes us wonder if our gouverments are taking ISIS seriously enough. Something has to be done to prevent the spread of this ideaology in our countries.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
A few members here like Colpy and a DaSleeper have been trying to explain how dangerous Isis are.

Unfortunately our feminist minded culture dictates that we except all religion and beliefs and be as accommodating as possible.

With multiculturalism it is important to do so. It's also a recipe for disaster in the making.

Last edited:

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Reporter who spent ten days with ISIS says the West 'has no concept' of how dangerous the group is and says they want to 'kill all non-believers and enslave their children'

Read more: Reporter Jürgen Todenhöfer, says the West 'has no concept' of how dangerous ISIS is | Daily Mail Online

It is unsettleing when we read something like this, also makes us wonder if our gouverments are taking ISIS seriously enough. Something has to be done to prevent the spread of this ideaology in our countries.

They are contained, for the moment.

All their doing is screwing up the Middle East and North Africa, and slaughtering Muslims!!

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
A little cleansing would be nice

You see that is where I feel the US, Canada, UK and France Military needs to go in..

They need to kill the fanatics and save the "Moderate Muslims" as this is Genocide. If Clinton or Bush was President they would have gone in, or this would not have happen in the first place.

I dunno, I have mixed feeling really, sometimes I feel like, let the people in the region fix this, if they want Freedom they will eventually fight for it.

On the other hand I think we need to help..

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
It's best to let the real men handle this kind of problems.

A little cleansing would be nice
Real men would clean up their own country first instead of blaming others for the mess we are in. Guess that means nothing will change in the foreseeable future.

Pinning your hopes on boomer and ds, they aren't even wearing long pants yet. Might be why their posts have so much appeal to you.

On the other hand I think we need to help..
Israel is the fastest path to Damascus.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Real men would clean up their own country first instead of blaming others for the mess we are in. Guess that means nothing will change in the foreseeable future.

Pinning your hopes on boomer and ds, they aren't even wearing long pants yet. Might be why their posts have so much appeal to you.

Israel is the fastest path to Damascus.

You know it's all about personal attacks with you, you can't come to a thread and be civil and try to discuss the OP's topic. :roll:

Maybe the Mods will give you a time out for a month???

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You missed this part, a few times. You going to report me to the mods because of your horrible reading habits, be my guest.
"Real men would clean up their own country first instead of blaming others for the mess we are in. "

Take this as something akin to why you shouldn't poke people with sharp sticks, some have a tendency to fight back.

Like that dick a few doors away how poked my dog through the fence with his cane. Good think there was a tall fence in the way and when Keela went to the fence with lips curled back he was the one back-tracking. Scared him enough that he was backing up real fast. He even called animal services and when talking to them I suggested they let the guy know that if I ever saw him at the fence again he wouldn't have to worry about the dog being dangerous as it would be me coming over the fence. He hasn't ever been around since so I assume the message was delivered.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
You missed this part, a few times. You going to report me to the mods because of your horrible reading habits, be my guest.
"Real men would clean up their own country first instead of blaming others for the mess we are in. "

Take this as something akin to why you shouldn't poke people with sharp sticks, some have a tendency to fight back.

Like that dick a few doors away how poked my dog through the fence with his cane. Good think there was a tall fence in the way and when Keela went to the fence with lips curled back he was the one back-tracking. Scared him enough that he was backing up real fast. He even called animal services and when talking to them I suggested they let the guy know that if I ever saw him at the fence again he wouldn't have to worry about the dog being dangerous as it would be me coming over the fence. He hasn't ever been around since so I assume the message was delivered.

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
It's best to let the real men handle this kind of problems.

And who might that be? I see lots of macho bravado from you on this and other issues but you admit that you dont tend to do very much in your own life.

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
They need to kill the fanatics and save the "Moderate Muslims" as this is Genocide. If Clinton or Bush was President they would have gone in, or this would not have happen in the first place.

After two decade plus long wars in the middle east and several trillion in debts racked up as a result I dont think who was President would matter much. There probably isnt the will to go in for another one. There was little to nothing to show for Afghanistan and Iraq. Saddam and Osama are dead, but thats about it. The public doesnt seem to have the will to go in all the way for the long haul. It would take decades to get the region to the point where these types of groups would have little to no chance of popping up in a serious way again.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Considering the West wants to turn the whole area into Iran as it was run from 1953-1979 who can blame the locals for opting out of that form of slavery. If it wasn't the shareholders crying about losing money there never would have been a war.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
And who might that be? I see lots of macho bravado from you on this and other issues but you admit that you dont tend to do very much in your own life.

I'm seriously considering joining the reserves, not much more I can do for now.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

You live in the USA?? Reserves.

Great choice man. In case of a National Emergency such as Fire, Earthquake, Tornadoes or Flooding, they use National Guard to help people and the community.

My cousin in Houston, TX is in the National Guard, he is Hispanic. Very culturally diverse group of people the National Guard.

Last edited:

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Unfortunately our feminist minded culture dictates that we except all religion and beliefs and be as accommodating as possible.

With multiculturalism it is important to do so. It's also a recipe for disaster in the making.
You're so silly

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Try educating yourself on the issues then. See any errors or propaganda in this vid? (there should be lots and it is long enough to be detailed) I found it while looking up a writer's name so I haven't even watched it yet. Starting off with them doing 9/11 means it is all propaganda and nothing in it is true.

www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-cl=84503534&v=AediQLpoGGM&x-yt-ts=1421914688#t=130
Radical Islam Documentary

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
I refuse to believe it not the people of the religion of peace.
Of course all those silent people who have children over
seas fighting for ISIS and they say nothing surely they won't
support the change when it comes. People we are at war and
its time to face up to the fact. Believers and non believers
will be just as dead. Slavery is outlawed around the world they
have admitted they engage in it therefore its time to sock it to
them no holes barred

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I refuse to believe it not the people of the religion of peace.
Of course all those silent people who have children over
seas fighting for ISIS and they say nothing surely they won't
support the change when it comes. People we are at war and
its time to face up to the fact. Believers and non believers
will be just as dead. Slavery is outlawed around the world they
have admitted they engage in it therefore its time to sock it to
them no holes barred