Forum count

Diamond Sun

Council Member
Jun 11, 2004
Within arms reach of the new baby..
So, I'm curious, how many forums are you guys on right now? Or is this it? DId you dump a different forum to join us here, or do you play table tennis back and forth, balancing your act, and remember who you are, where you are, and when?

I ask, because I technically belong to three forums, post one this one, and lurk on the others....so I'm just curious if I'm the norm, or what. Plus I'm bored, and couldn't think of a better question.

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
God, now that you mention it, I am on far too many forums... although this is the only one I post to.

I belong to one local forum but never post there (it isn't a very interesting place). I used to belong to another local forum that was probably the most anal-retentive place I've ever been, in real life or cyber.

I belonged to the Atlantic Monthly Post & Riposte (was a 'charter member' of that venerable and excellent forum), but no more, since they have decided to charge for it. Don't know if they ever followed through on that plan, but I won't pay to post.

Oh, and I belong to a Mac forum, but only go there when I have computer troubles. Hmm, and a (this is funny) laundry forum (well, it is a garden forum with a laundry section) that I belong to in order to troubleshoot my Euro-style washer/dryer combo. I've never actually posted there, I just read up on the troubleshooting stuff. By George that's about it, I think, as well it should be, for heaven's sake.

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com
I used to be on the forum of turkey.com, but that one seems to have disappeared (wasn't there for a while, when I returned it was gone ... :? ); I was also a very active member on the forum of Able2Know.com, but I was banned for no reason :evil: (and when I say "no reason", it IS no reason!) ... and now I'm here!

Diamond Sun

Council Member
Jun 11, 2004
Within arms reach of the new baby..
Ooh, I've been banned from a forum too, for basically no reason. Okay, maybe not NO reason, but no justifiable reason. Apparently making fun of one forum on another forum is "justifiable" reason to ban a member of the first forum. Without warning.

Whatever, it's more fun here.

bevvyd

Electoral Member
Jul 29, 2004
Mission, BC
I belong to 4 forums. One I just lurk around, it's called the Black Hole, and for good reason, it is a very nasty place but a place I think that is needed. One of the forums is pretty much dead. But I'm bevvyd everywhere I go.