Everyone is out to destroy Palin - but it's Obama's past we should examine

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
I listened for about 1/2 a minute to Palin being interviewed by Limbaugh today, and I
feel uncomfortable with her use of the english language and the way she pronounces words,
definitely not the level of any stateswoman. I thought George Bush was bad, well, she
could give him a run for the bottom of the barrel.
What exactly is her 'accent', do all alaskans talk like that, I don't think so.

JustAnAmerican

Oct 16, 2008
Hmmm...

all he's talked about in every debate so far is to spend spend spend, and how is he going to get that money? tax the hell out of us, thats how

Hmmm... How is that any different that the last 7+ years?

Spend, spend, spend has been the mantra of the Bush administration, the only difference is that GWB did the most foolish thing possible, ie - cut taxes and spend even more.

Frankly, taxes should be raised for two reasons:

1.) I'd rather the American people pay for things rather than borrow it from countries like China, and

2.) If the financial burden were actually placed where it needs to be, the American people would be much more willing to voice their concerns and exercise their votes in meaningful ways.

Taxes are necessary... period. Neither side is willing to shrink the size of the Federal government on their own... at least the Democrats are honest about it in the form of taxes, rather than the deceit of the Bush administration based on excessive borrowing from foreign nations.

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008
Hmmm... How is that any different that the last 7+ years?

Spend, spend, spend has been the mantra of the Bush administration, the only difference is that GWB did the most foolish thing possible, ie - cut taxes and spend even more.

Frankly, taxes should be raised for two reasons:

1.) I'd rather the American people pay for things rather than borrow it from countries like China, and

2.) If the financial burden were actually placed where it needs to be, the American people would be much more willing to voice their concerns and exercise their votes in meaningful ways.

Taxes are necessary... period. Neither side is willing to shrink the size of the Federal government on their own... at least the Democrats are honest about it in the form of taxes, rather than the deceit of the Bush administration based on excessive borrowing from foreign nations.

J.A.A.,

At least someone has their hand on the pulse of `Roos!