Even if you don't like Michael Moore

crash

Nominee Member
Jul 27, 2004
Nova Scotia
I am not a big fan of either but it was a decent sparring.

I can just hear Moore sputtering when he was asked if he would take out Hitler. I still don't think we got a concrete answer on that, maybe we should send him an email too?

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
crash said:
I can just hear Moore sputtering when he was asked if he would take out Hitler. I still don't think we got a concrete answer on that, maybe we should send him an email too?

Well sure, Crash, you could if you want to. The address is: mike@michaelmoore.com

I sent Moore an email suggesting that everybody do as you suggested, Isengard. Imagine if everybody who goes to the Michael Moore site sends O'Reilly that question! Too funny.

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Oops, sorry, didn't see that you had already posted the email address.

I wrote to him as well, because his site used to suck, it was light text on a dark background, small font. Impossible to read. Anyway, I never heard back but they DID change to what they have now.

Isengard

Electoral Member
I wrote to him after reading "Dude, where's my country?" cause he was giving some reasons why people around the world didn't like "Americans", I only told him to have a look at a map and see what America is. If they would stop calling themselves that like if the entire continent belonged to them, it would help their popularity. For me, people who lives in the United States are, united Staters, isn't it obvious that it should be like this?

:p

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
You're right about that. Have you noticed that in recent years, it has become more and more 'America', not the United States. The very word 'America' seems to cause a patriotic fever to ignite, the eyes glaze over, the head tilts to look up at the sky, the lips quiver, and the brain shuts down.