emergency housing

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Hey Neodim,

I see you're in Temagami...My wife and I vacation there often. I also go up to Rabbit Lake in the fall.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
We are even thinking of moving up there in the future. We may settle down in North Bay though, as my wife teaches high school.

Thanks for the link!

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Is that you in those pics?

Maybe I should get in touch with you next fall, when we go hunting (if we go to Rabbit Lake again). I'm assuming you hunt in the fall.....

Neodim

Nominee Member
No, i do not hunt. There is much more about this I need to put into an essay of some kind .. In short, privilege to hunt and to ALLOW hunting solely belongs to Original Peoples of Temagami - Temagami First Nation, not to occupational Force of MNR or any level of canadian government.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Oh well, I see you probably don't appreciate my coming up there to hunt and live. I won't bother you about it.

Neodim

Nominee Member
As long as you ask permission from family on Bear island reserve .. and they ll grant it - go ahead! It is a wonderful place to be.. but otherwise it is stealing. Just like they logged old old growth there and Rabbit lake was the hot spot once .

Let s face it - Canada has breached its Treaties on so many points and continuing the genocidal policy of extermination of Native population through its assimilation and destroying their land base - who wants to be a part of a genocide?