Doug Ford lock down's again

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
When will Conservatives learn, people don't give a fuck about 'the economy'.

Reactions: B00Mer

TheShadow

Electoral Member
Apr 24, 2020
Grand Bend
Ford is far from perfect, but I would bet those other 2 leaders (clowns) would have us locked up tighter than a drum.....and bankrupt. Like said, he is in a no win situation.
Yes.
There needs to be changes
Ford has to make them asap.
However the Wynne Liberal gov't could run anything properly when they wasn't a pandemic. Anyone who thinks they would have been a better choice to see us through this was drunk or retarded. Maybe both.

bill barilko

Senate Member
Mar 4, 2009
Vancouver-by-the-Sea

https://www.thebeaverton.com/2021/0...ose-bumbling-incompetence-didnt-kill-anyone/#

Ontarians reminisce about other Ford brother whose bumbling incompetence didn’t kill anyone​

Photo Credit
TORONTO – As they reflected from their places of quarantine, Ontarians reminisced about the late Toronto mayor Rob Ford, whose tenure from 2010-2014 didn’t lead to the deaths of thousands.

Many longed for a simpler time when another Ford only mismanaged a city and whose powers were far more limited to municipal affairs instead of a health care system for over 14 million people during a global pandemic.

“God, things were so much easier back then,” reflected Craig Martin, an immunocompromised man who hasn’t left his apartment for a year. “The war on the car, the mayor flipping people off, his unwieldy press conferences…those didn’t lead to packed ICUs. I miss that man, I really do.”
The heady days of Rob Ford’s recklessness brought a smile to the faces of those who could remember, especially those not presently intubated due to COVID.
“Rob was funny and sad, but Doug is just sad,” said Ashvin Singh, an essential worker who still doesn’t have sick days. “Even Jimmy Kimmel couldn’t make a joke about this mess.”
According to sources, Ontarians reported that they would think twice about electing a populist leader if they survive until 2022.