Does Iraq have something up there sleeve that is unforseen?

LuShes

Electoral Member
Mar 25, 2002
Kamloops, B.C.
www.canadiancontent.net
If Iraq doesnt have anything up there sleeve.
Someone else does... Alot of countries aren't happy campers with the states.

What goes around, comes around. I'm sure the states will get there fair share of payback soon enough. Its all unfortunate.

Human beings were given a great gift, unlike many animals, to use alot of our big stupid brain. If we are so called smart, brilliant, intellegent animals. Why must we do this to ourselves? I don't see bears and moose runnig around with ozzies shooting at each other cuz the other one was in their mulberry bush. Why must we make things to complex??! Live simple lives, live in a cave (igloo?), reproduce, eat blubber and die?!?

Okay it's 2am enough of this rant, I'm gunna go watch the news, baby this blister on my thumb, throw plastic darts at the tv anytime a politician appears on it....

czardogs

Electoral Member
Jul 25, 2002
BC
www.canadiandemocraticmovement.ca
LuShes said:
If Iraq doesnt have anything up there sleeve.
Someone else does... Alot of countries aren't happy campers with the states.

What goes around, comes around. I'm sure the states will get there fair share of payback soon enough. Its all unfortunate.

Human beings were given a great gift, unlike many animals, to use alot of our big stupid brain. If we are so called smart, brilliant, intellegent animals. Why must we do this to ourselves? I don't see bears and moose runnig around with ozzies shooting at each other cuz the other one was in their mulberry bush. Why must we make things to complex??! Live simple lives, live in a cave (igloo?), reproduce, eat blubber and die?!?

Okay it's 2am enough of this rant, I'm gunna go watch the news, baby this blister on my thumb, throw plastic darts at the tv anytime a politician appears on it....

Greed and the pursuit of wealth. thats your answer. Mankind has seen its collective growth hijacked by the elitists and money men in their pursuit of the collection of wealth. We are all but surfs in their grand plans.

And Hey!! Not everyone one of us politicians are deserving of a plastic dart!! 8) :D