Jesus Christ
Asa Freja

Last edited:

Bone357

Electoral Member
Nov 17, 2018
Zweden
You forgot Elvis.

Seemed a progressive did not go off my fame in that religion.

So did not choose progressive to be.

Is more acceptance of nazars I where.

Isn't everything about the Lord?

You're a likely of Jesus Christ?

You're a likely the name of God?

Last edited:

Gilgamesh

Council Member
Nov 15, 2014
Seemed a progressive did not go off my fame in that religion.

So did not choose progressive to be.

Is more acceptance of nazars I where.

Isn't everything about the Lord?

You're a likely of Jesus Christ?

You're a likely the name of God?
Translation please.

Gilgamesh

Council Member
Nov 15, 2014
Elvis died to save us from our sins.

God told me that when She was explaining that all religions are invented by humans, and are all bullsh*t.

Many fools proselytize but the most stupid, the most likely to go to Hell (aka Winnipeg) are the semi humans who, lacking the ability to think, spam the world with quasi religious bovine ruminant quadraped faeces.

You know who you are!

God has told me, She is not amused.

Bone357

Electoral Member
Nov 17, 2018
Zweden
You are like many Christians progressive but not me but something every believed I thought.

I wanted a European league in ice hockey 18 or 24 teams included I also had a profile in the spotify of the music I appreciated throughout the 2010 century.

Gilgamesh

Council Member
Nov 15, 2014
There is no god named progressive.

Go away and come back when you can write an intelligible sentence.

Bone357

Electoral Member
Nov 17, 2018
Zweden
No. And what the heck is a god named "progressive"?
You are beyond deluded.

If the music is so abundant in the current power of interest, where does the music sound, but it turns out the turmoil even where my faith is in the whole of 2010, maybe I would be more faithful to a God I would believe but that's the difficulty and find a God about the name God or the Lord or the like merged but, in fact, a God of them about Zeus is not my faith but he is possibly a God of the world but does not know his use may I belong to the wrong religion for the faith of Allah he liked in other gods. I may have been Jesus Christ I would own my time but maybe it had its bad behaviors of Jesus Christ since he is only according to the Bible the Christian God, then I am white too and they white had faith in God or the Lord is understandable The same trip I am never church and no science probably not so it may be God of me or understand the Lord.

;-)

Last edited:

Bone357

Electoral Member
Nov 17, 2018
Zweden
The Catholics only appreciated Jesus Christ and later faith, but the Catholics never knew our will of God or the Lord when we needed a God to summarize our subject of after death.

:toothy9:

Gilgamesh

Council Member
Nov 15, 2014
I think if Asa Freja are my faith or the Lord mine faith.
You are beyond deluded. You are beyond insane.

First, start posting in English. Don't know what language you think you are posting in, but it isn't in any known to mankind.