Dinning Alone

RomSpaceKnight

Council Member
Oct 30, 2006
London, Ont. Canada
Every couple of weeks I get a craving for a hunk of red meat. Dark chicken is real nice too. Not eating chocolate, fried snack foods and junk food is not only good for me but allows me to cheat on the meat. Not that having a lean steak or leaner cut of pork is cheating. Lets me have a bit more margarine too. I bought two tiny steaks last week that went for 40$ a kilo. Holy expensive, batgirl. But ummmmmmmm so tasty. They were 11$ for two pieces of meat smaller tham my palm and at most 1/2 " thick. This month going to get one of the vacuum sealer thingies so I can freeze portions properly.

RomSpaceKnight

Council Member
Oct 30, 2006
London, Ont. Canada
Tonight is a collossal fresh water pshrimp and two collassal scallops. With the obligatory curried rice. Corn for veggies and low fat rice pudding with blackcurrant jam and a dash of skim milk. White grape juice to drink.

selfactivated

Time Out
Apr 11, 2006
Richmond, Virginia
Ive been battling a panic attack all day.........now the power keeps going out all over the neighborhood. theres a knot inmy throat and my damn chest is tight.....grrrrrrrrrrrrrr I hate being stupid.

If I disappear without saying Sweet Dreams you know why :(

selfactivated

Time Out
Apr 11, 2006
Richmond, Virginia
Taylor and I had our session outside we agreed Im doing well and trying to keep busy and raising a lil cash so I can do some extra stuff like my Tat. I found a Tattoo artist today and its going to cost 100 but I like the guy, he's a bit older than me and amazing eyes......I judge alot by eyes. My Psycologist will read my sleep study results tomorrow and their looking for a Bipolar study for me to be in too.

Ive spent all week looking for a particular bead.....its a 2 hole bridge and I cant find it online or in the bead stores......I have several other ways to go , glass, semi-precious stone, 3 hole bridge and space it or drummell it.........but its got me upset. I know its dumb but I like things orderly.

RomSpaceKnight

Council Member
Oct 30, 2006
London, Ont. Canada
Orderly or obsessively compusive orderly? I can handle to biggest things quite fine but a small nut and bolt can send me raging around kicking things. Glad to hear your docs are happy. Outdoors appointment, cool. Tats can be pricey, eh?

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I have this site. It's a wonderful site. Partly because the man who made the site is a boy I adored. I went to school with dear friends of his, and knew him in his most awkward times. I haven't seen him in ages... haven't gotten to see him grow into a man (frankly, his pic doesn't even look like I remember him). But, I have gotten to watch his site. His idea was unique (to cook a different meal, every night, for a year), and it was one heck of an endeavor. It has some of the neatest recipes. Under 'index', you can find a whole lot of neat stuff, plus his diary entries for how it turned out (and no, not all of it was good, he gives great diary entries on it all). Check it out, and enjoy. Peace.

www.afoodyear.com

Last edited:

RomSpaceKnight

Council Member
Oct 30, 2006
London, Ont. Canada
G'night. Been trying to get to bed earlier and not be "late" for work. Company asks that my hours be very flexible so if I am flexible on my start time they let me do it. As long as I get my hours in and work done. Meds kicking in well. Mood much improved. Just need to break some bad habits I've got into over the last couple of months. Surfing net a bit too much, is one.

selfactivated

Time Out
Apr 11, 2006
Richmond, Virginia
lil of both. If things dont go smoothly I end up in a snit. I obsess and panic. Today is cleaning day maybe it'll clear my mind. I cant go clean someone elses house and mines a mess its hypocritical.

selfactivated

Time Out
Apr 11, 2006
Richmond, Virginia
Well so much for early for you eh?

Today was a good day you were right. Despite my checking over drew and they raised my car insurance lol thats why the checking overdrew. Kris is home :) and he wants me to come over tomorrow night for movies and drinks. I'll prolly bring shrimp for appetisers, then Im out. But it was so sweet he called. Johnny called and poor muffin has the flu, I told him he's not allowed over for at least 2 weeks LOL Docs hadnt called I'll call monday. Having soup for dinner and the rains stopped :) Hands still hurt but it'll be ok too.

Vereya

Council Member
Apr 20, 2006
Tula
It's past two AM, and I am just having dinner. A disgusting habit, eating so late. Or, maybe, this can be called an early breakfast? Recently I've started eating three times a day, as all decent people do :smile: And the result - extra kilos. I've got to go back to eating once in three days, a waist is something I am not ready to do without yet, LOL

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
Ive been cooking meatballs all afternoon. Couldnt find a recipe so i made one up. They have beef and parmesan and pine nuts and breadcrumbs (panko japanese ones cos i had them in the cupboard) and large quantities of garlic, and they're cooked in a tomato and ricotta sauce.

I started with 3 pounds of beef so I have rather too many and no way of freezing them. I had better go out and buy some tupperware

selfactivated

Time Out
Apr 11, 2006
Richmond, Virginia
It's past two AM, and I am just having dinner. A disgusting habit, eating so late. Or, maybe, this can be called an early breakfast? Recently I've started eating three times a day, as all decent people do :smile: And the result - extra kilos. I've got to go back to eating once in three days, a waist is something I am not ready to do without yet, LOL

Oh darlin thats NOT good........graze on carrots and such.