Dinning Alone

selfactivated

Time Out
Apr 11, 2006
Richmond, Virginia
Im a bit fustrated tonight. Ive got 1 child in jail for not paying fines and the other is a drama queen (think she takes after her mother)

Sleep study is when the check your alfa state and heart beat and breathing. I eat while I sleep walk and the doc thinks I have sleep apmnia which compounds my weight problem and depression. In my world depression is a killer and any way possible to tone it down is a good idea

Sparrow

Council Member
Nov 12, 2006
Quebec
Im a bit fustrated tonight. Ive got 1 child in jail for not paying fines and the other is a drama queen (think she takes after her mother)

Sleep study is when the check your alfa state and heart beat and breathing. I eat while I sleep walk and the doc thinks I have sleep apmnia which compounds my weight problem and depression. In my world depression is a killer and any way possible to tone it down is a good idea
No wonder you are frustrated, you wouldn't be human if you were otherwise. Children, ah how we love them but there are days, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. We wouldn't give them up but they suck all our energy and drain our emotions all at the same time, but we get through it because we love them.

Thanks for explaining a sleep study. I have heard of many cases of sleep apnea but only once of eating when you sleep walk and that was on Dr. Phil but I cannot remember what he said. It was a while back but maybe he had archives that I can search. If i find something I will get back to you.

Don't give up and keep good thoughts.
Bless

Reactions: selfactivated

Sparrow

Council Member
Nov 12, 2006
Quebec
I checked on the Dr Phil site but there was nothing. If I ever see anything I will contract you.

selfactivated

Time Out
Apr 11, 2006
Richmond, Virginia
Ive finished my hand work for the night. I love creating. I think the biggest thing I miss about the kids is cooking for them. Critter loved my cooking. He'd come and watch while I chopped and stirred this or that. It was the most intimate time I had with all three of the kids. I loved having them one at a time in the kitchen chit chatting. The ex would come off the road and that all go to hell. It was all about yelling that nothing was getting done fast enough. We always did better when it was just us, me and the kids.

RomSpaceKnight

Council Member
Oct 30, 2006
London, Ont. Canada
Got held up at work with a nasty leak in a pipe. Going home now for a nap before going to docs. Havn't been able to eat since 10pm, am starving. Straight home to bed. Have a good night.

selfactivated

Time Out
Apr 11, 2006
Richmond, Virginia

selfactivated

Time Out
Apr 11, 2006
Richmond, Virginia
With the left over chicken I made a nice salad with spinach, bell peppers, onions, green onions, tomatoes and a crumble cranberry stilton with a low fat balsalmic vinergerette. I Love salads.

RomSpaceKnight

Council Member
Oct 30, 2006
London, Ont. Canada
Again, low fat is all I look for.

Workplace docs impressed with my recovery from my heart attack. Says "It looks like you're doing all the right things". Got a kick out of my tattoos and why I have them.