Did you read the book Man after Death, by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly?

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Once one of my friends slipped from the correct way and stumbled: he doubted and his belief was shaken.
I said to him: Did you read the book Man after Death by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly?
He replied: Yes, of course.
I said: That's it!

So you knew that:
The true man is the spirit or the soul, not the body.
And the soul is a true copy of the body.
And it is the soul that hears, sees and perceives the pleasure and pain ... but all this is through the body organs.
And that it is the soul that is responsible not the body, and the soul will be judged and rewarded.
The body will decay and disappear, but the soul will live forever.
And there is no need for the body after death, and it will not be resurrected.

Therefore, all this has been printed in your conscience and you cannot disbelieve it.

Anyhow, that man kept in fact to his belief and started to investigate the matter of life and death and the near death experience.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Once one of my friends slipped from the correct way and stumbled: he doubted and his belief was shaken.
I said to him: Did you read the book Man after Death by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly?
He replied: Yes, of course.
I said: That's it!

So you knew that:
The true man is the spirit or the soul, not the body.
And the soul is a true copy of the body.
And it is the soul that hears, sees and perceives the pleasure and pain ... but all this is through the body organs.
And that it is the soul that is responsible not the body, and the soul will be judged and rewarded.
The body will decay and disappear, but the soul will live forever.
And there is no need for the body after death, and it will not be resurrected.

Therefore, all this has been printed in your conscience and you cannot disbelieve it.

Anyhow, that man kept in fact to his belief and started to investigate the matter of life and death and the near death experience.

So you're pressing forth a new religion?

That's not good, Torchy, that'll get you beheaded in your belief system.