Did you know we are all communists? No really!

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Not much has changed. Same song and dance different dance partner.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Have you seen the CBC newsroom? Get past the news anchor and they're all eating cabbage rolls and pirogies.

Karlin

Council Member
Jun 27, 2004
Labels that are so broad in definition are dangerous things when applied as a way to describe any person's political beliefs.

They will be used to attack people on a personal level, which is just silly.

One example was a comment below the article in that link where a guy described himself as an anarcist who is ok with communisim, because they are the same to him!!! Anarchy and communism are totaly different, one being heavily organised socially and the other is about dis-oraganised societies[anarchy].

He doesn't even know himself, but is quick to define others with these labels, which shows what kind of mentality is at play here.

Its a stupid world to live in where people say things like:
"Hey, are YOU a communist? - ok then, thats enough for me to know I don't like you"

How limiting as a way to help people come together and discover what it is we share in values. It is a basic and well-used tactic of the Elites called "DIVIDING people" vs uniting people.

Karlin
peacnik , athiest, believer in social programs but never a member of a communist organisation. Hmmmm..... what do you label ME?