Dancing Paul

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
My favourite background guy is Eurobastard, he is really cute! This site is where I discovered the very addictive 'Voodoo Lady' song, which I had never heard before.

Glad you like it, JD!

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
JDream said:
Hehe long time no talk btw Haggis :D

Yes, it sure is good to see you around here, JD.

I have been something of a monotonous drag around here lately, always going on and on about the US election, and not really contributing much else. One might think I am obsessed. One would be right.

After the election, my mind might be able to handle other information... either that, or it will be hopelessly fried from too much Dubya input. :cool:

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
hag - have you been listening to the cbc discussing the upcoming election? do you have rellies down south? or just plain interested in politics? i have sorta been listening to the radio discussions, but it gets so depressing after awhile, i just have to take a break.

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
galianomama said:
hag - have you been listening to the cbc discussing the upcoming election? do you have rellies down south? or just plain interested in politics? i have sorta been listening to the radio discussions, but it gets so depressing after awhile, i just have to take a break.

Hi Galianomama, well today I was listening, over lunch, to my daughter talk about - good grief - shoes (oh, and cats, and after lunch we went over to discuss the election with the cat... the cat was singularly unimpressed). :cool:

I haven't been listening to CBC lately, although I love CBC. I have been so glued to the Internet news sources instead. I am unusually fascinated by this particular election, I seem to have become a real junkie. I guess everybody pretty much feels the same way, the effect on the world of four more years of Bush is so horrible to contemplate.

To be honest, though, I find it all quite exciting and interesting, and I'm half-serious when I wonder, "What on earth am I going to talk about when this is over??"

On the other hand, I sure know what you mean about it getting depressing sometimes, especially when Bush does/says something stupid and the polls still show him doing well. Insane. I have to stop reading anything political (ESPECIALLY FoxNews) for about an hour before bedtime, otherwise I have trouble sleeping.

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Ooooo, that test, I should retake that sucker. It is fun. Last time I took it, I can't recall what I got but I recall I was in some 2% of people category. What, were they saying I am weird or something?