Coronavirus,Vaccine Integrity at Source

Rosebud

Nominee Member
Feb 6, 2012
Only a couple years back, I viewed documentaries on some third world country's struggle to keep it's citizens free of basic infections and their
problems with sanitary practices. Indifference, poverty,corruption and a self feeding class systems that do not share wealth seems to be a common
thread through all of them.

The documentaries show scenes of street gutters being used for sewage waste drains that only function naturally after a rain runoff. Another nation
has poor safe food handling where grown fruit got contaminated with bovine feces and the fruit/vegetables were shipped to other countries. Public
washrooms that are filthy and no/not functioning running water. The hydro wires strung haphazardly across public thoroughfares are prone to accident
threatening the defrosting to freezers holding vaccines. Electric wiring connected to businesses are prone to tampering and vehicle accident. What happens to the thawing vaccine in such a situation, can we be assured of it being thrown out? There was a lot more concerns shown.

My question is it is wise for the leaders of developed nations to include these struggling nations has verified, safe, uncontaminated sources for their vaccines?. Is it
an unreasonable concern? If the receiving nation is reassured of safety on the shippers assurance alone, will the receiving country check "EVERY" vial that enters? I think not.

In the infectious cycle, recall that a contaminated vaccine is not being orally ingested. If it were, at least we may presume bacteria/viruses will need to run the gauntlet through the digestive tract with inevitable symptoms of stomach cramps and lead time for the patient, but an injected virus/bacteria is very happy to find half the work already done, as now it is in the circulatory system immediately thanks to a needle.

I'm no medical,microbe expert, or expert on countries just raising some possible awareness questions open for debate. Perhaps there are no concerns at all.

Rosebud

Nominee Member
Feb 6, 2012
What's up with the latest news of blood clotting happening to some patients who got the Astrazenica vaccine.?

Apparently, serious enough for some European countries to drop their intentions of purchasing Astrazenica.