clock

Ten Packs

Council Member
Nov 21, 2004
Kamloops BC
Can someone fix the clock here for me? It's out about 10 or 12 minutes - bugs the shyte out of an old "bean-counter" like me. :wink:

Ten Packs

Council Member
Nov 21, 2004
Kamloops BC
4 years and 5 months, this Sunday - hard to friggin' believe - ain't it? ;)

ps - a year and a half since I had a hair-cut, either - "tail" is getting down to the mid-shoulder-blades. Wing would roll over in his crib.

*** does a weird 60's dance across the floor....somewhat slower than "in the day", but just as enthusiastically! ***

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
I last got my hair cut just before Zen's wedding. I wasn't exactly well kempt before then either. Some day I might even retire. Possibly even learn how to dance. Or not. ;-)

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
Another night like last night and I'll be dead anyway. I'm far too old for that kind of thing. All that is causing me to develop a decided dislike for clocks, calendars, and perky young women who call me, "sir."

I think the wives will let us go back to gambling on pool after last night though...a herd of drunken middle-aged men standing in the parking lot smoking tobacco and other odd substances is not how they'd like to envision us. I think they got really disgusted when we started comparing bellies.