Christians only Baseball

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
It's sheer joy watching leftists go bonkers with something trivial as a Christian baseball team. Next thing you know we'll have Christian Hockey leagues. Ooops, too late.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
RE: Christians only Baseb

Hey ITN if you will recall the last big empire that had a Christian infestation and the eventual outcome of that infestation then I think a little going bonkers might be in order. It's happening in Canada too, they eat babys you know.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
DB, if you really, REALLY, REALLY want to learn what the hell is going on down South, I have a book to recommend to you.

Divided by God by Noah Feldman. Get back to me when you read it.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Don't you see racism could abound in this environment with some shit about God and only Christianity is giving us a good record

Ironically, the Coors corporation :twisted: has a long history of racism and many EEOC lawsuits have been filed against it.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
Re: RE: Christians only Baseball

thecdn said:
Are these people insane? I can't believe this is hapenning in a supposedly civilized country.

Do I have to list all the christians of 'good character' in this country? Pat Robertson, Jerry Falwell, W, etc, etc

This is retarded. I'm so pissed I can barely type.

Pope Piu II, the onewho started the Crusades. Now how'sthatfor "character", 100 years of mass sloughter inthename of Christ.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Re: RE: Christians only Baseb

Toro said:
You'd think God would pick a team that wasn't a graveyard for pitchers.

In most sports, members in the hood thank the Lord for a win. How in heck does He do it in this league without incurring defections?