Cash prize offered for 9/11 theory

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca
Re: RE: Cash prize offered for 9/11 theory

passpatoo said:
A friend of mine had a theory regarding how so few died. Having spent some time working in NY, he told me that New Yorkers are notoriously late for work. This is due in part to a blase' (sp?) attitude combined with horrific commuting conditions.

That makes sense.

I read some "conspiracy theories" and most sound out to lunch. Some even suggesting bombs going off in the basement of each tower.......but me like millions if not billions of people saw a Plane hit each building, so that really kills any conspiracy in my opinion.

I can not for the life of me also believe the US government was behind it. That is so absurd it is not even funny.

notsoproud2

Jan 5, 2005
USA

no1important said:
passpatoo said:
A friend of mine had a theory regarding how so few died. Having spent some time working in NY, he told me that New Yorkers are notoriously late for work. This is due in part to a blase' (sp?) attitude combined with horrific commuting conditions.

That makes sense.

I read some "conspiracy theories" and most sound out to lunch. Some even suggesting bombs going off in the basement of each tower.......but me like millions if not billions of people saw a Plane hit each building, so that really kills any conspiracy in my opinion.

I can not for the life of me also believe the US government was behind it. That is so absurd it is not even funny.

Have you heard the one about the website discussing the "9/11 game" which was supposedly created back in the 1980s. Let me see if I can find the link.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
Is there an actual game created in 1980 called 9/11. Please find the link if you don't mind Notsoproudso.

PS. From what I am reading, your name should be chnaged to iamproud2.

notsoproud2

Jan 5, 2005
USA
It's not called 9/11 but something else - I can't remember right now. Will look for this in my emails.

It is a game with cards showing airplanes flying into the twin towers, the pentagon on fire, there's an anthrax card... claims it was made in the 1980s, I believe and the author, a former member of the Bilderbergers, underwent computer search by the gov. (if memory serves me correctly). I can't see how one could determine if the game was really created before the fact or someone is hoaxing.

Vanni Fucci

Senate Member
Dec 26, 2004
8th Circle, 7th Bolgia
the-brights.net
Oh man...I'm going to have loads of fun with this one...

Anyone remember the X-Files spin-off series called The Lone Gunmen?

The pilot episode for that series, called aptly enough "The Pilot", involved a secret government conspiracy that the lead characters stumbled upon, whereby a commercial jetliner was hijacked by a shadowy faction of the government, with the intent of remote piloting it into the World Trade Center, the result of which would drive the American people into a frame of mind more conducive to the prospect of war...the plot was foiled by the resident conspiracy theorists, and all was well...

That pilot episode aired 6 months before 9/11...

Vanni Fucci

Senate Member
Dec 26, 2004
8th Circle, 7th Bolgia
the-brights.net
For those of you who disbelieve that the American government could not have had anything to do with orchestrating 9/11...

http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/ww3/10_09_01_krongard.html

Michael Ruppert said:
Between September 6 and 7, the Chicago Board Options Exchange saw purchases of 4,744 put options on United Airlines, but only 396 call options. Assuming that 4,000 of the options were bought by people with advance knowledge of the imminent attacks, these "insiders" would have profited by almost $5 million.

- On September 10, 4,516 put options on American Airlines were bought on the Chicago exchange, compared to only 748 calls. Again, there was no news at that point to justify this imbalance; Again, assuming that 4,000 of these options trades represent "insiders," they would represent a gain of about $4 million.

- [The levels of put options purchased above were more than six times higher than normal.]

- No similar trading in other airlines occurred on the Chicago exchange in the days immediately preceding Black Tuesday.

These transactions were traced back to one A.B. "Buzzy" Krongard, the Executive Director of the CIA...and former Chairman of A.B. Brown, and former Vice Chairman of the Bankers Trust...

notsoproud2

Jan 5, 2005
USA

notsoproud2 said:
It's not called 9/11 but something else - I can't remember right now. Will look for this in my emails.

It is a game with cards showing airplanes flying into the twin towers, the pentagon on fire, there's an anthrax card... claims it was made in the 1980s, I believe and the author, a former member of the Bilderbergers, underwent computer search by the gov. (if memory serves me correctly). I can't see how one could determine if the game was really created before the fact or someone is hoaxing.
I really had it wrong. It's 1995 instead of 1980, and The Illuminati instead of the Bilderbergers.

http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1753.cfm
"Illuminati New World Order" Game

Probably a hoax, but I would be interested in hearing your views.

Vanni Fucci

Senate Member
Dec 26, 2004
8th Circle, 7th Bolgia
the-brights.net
The Tragic End of John P. O' Neill...

http://www.hereinreality.com/johnoneill.html

John O'Neill was a Deputy Director of the FBI who was in charge of anti-terrorism, and specifically, was investigating the alleged Al-Quaeda attack on the USS Cole...after returning from Yemen, he resigned his post in protest of the lax attitude of government officials over Al-Qaeda...two weeks later he began his new job as Chief of Security at...you guessed it...the World Trade Center complex...

Vanni Fucci

Senate Member
Dec 26, 2004
8th Circle, 7th Bolgia
the-brights.net
In addition to there being relatively few deaths in New York, the Pentagon was hit in an area that was in the process of being renovated...thus there were no people working there...another interesting point about the Pentagon was that where the plane impacted was the only area that had had the walls reinforced...which probably prevented the plane from flying right through the Pentagon into Rumsfeld's office, which was on the exact opposite side from the crash...

Now as to the planes...

http://www.caryn.com/holiday/holiday-xmas-911.html

American Airlines Flight 77

This Boeing 757 that was flown into the outside of the Pentagon could have carried up to 289 people, yet only 64 were aboard. Luckily 78% of the seats were empty.

American Airlines Flight 11

This Boeing 767 could have had up to 351 people aboard, but only carried 92. Thankfully 74% of the seats were unfilled.

United Airlines Flight 175

Another Boeing 767 that could have seated 351 people only had 65 people on board. Fortunately it was 81% empty.

United Airlines Flight 93

This Boeing 757 was one of the most uplifting stories yet. The smallest flight to be hijacked with only 45 people aboard out of a possible 289 had 84% of its capacity unused. Yet these people stood up to the attackers and thwarted a fourth attempted destruction of a national landmark, saving untold numbers of lives in the process.

Vanni Fucci

Senate Member
Dec 26, 2004
8th Circle, 7th Bolgia
the-brights.net

Just the Facts said:
missile said:
My guess is they had warnings not to go to work that day.

Why would Al Qaeda warn Israeli's? :?

There are conspiracy theories suggesting Mossad involvement in the events of 911...that would account for any Israelis that may have been tipped off...

http://www.rense.com/general21/was911mossad.htm

Vanni Fucci

Senate Member
Dec 26, 2004
8th Circle, 7th Bolgia
the-brights.net

Just the Facts said:
missile said:

There are conspiracy theories suggesting Mossad involvement in the events of 911...that would account for any Israelis that may have been tipped off...

Vanni Fucci

Senate Member
Dec 26, 2004
8th Circle, 7th Bolgia
the-brights.net

Just the Facts said:
missile said:

Paranoid Dot Calm

Council Member
Jul 6, 2004
Hide-Away Lane, Toronto
Hey! Vanni Fucci

I visited the site you posted concerning the planes.
While there, I checked out the Christmas stuff and cards.
There was a nice collection and I saved/stole them all.
Thanks for the link and the interesting story.

This story is quite long, but it is quite the yarn.

9-11: A man named Ahmed Ressam
An Introduction
By Hal Bernton, Mike Carter, David Heath and James Neff
June 23, 2002
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/news/nation-world/terroristwithin/chapter1.html

Paranoid Dot Calm

Council Member
Jul 6, 2004
Hide-Away Lane, Toronto
Hey! Vanni Fucci

An Introduction
June 23, 2002
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/news/nation-world/terroristwithin/chapter1.html

Paranoid Dot Calm

Council Member
Jul 6, 2004
Hide-Away Lane, Toronto
Hey! Vanni Fucci

An Introduction
June 23, 2002