Canwest

Paranoid Dot Calm

Council Member
Jul 6, 2004
Hide-Away Lane, Toronto
Hi! Rick van Opbergen

I never said that they would censor news because of their religious beliefs.
I said that they would do it because they did not want to shame Israel's place in the world.
And they did it because they were Jewish.
It was not an act of faith, but an act of censorship.

Calm

Hey! Reverend Blair

I think Blacks have an innate sense of music.
What do you think?

Calm

Paranoid Dot Calm

Council Member
Jul 6, 2004
Hide-Away Lane, Toronto
Hi! Rick van Opbergen

I said that they would do it because they did not want to shame Israel's place in the world.

Calm

Hey! Reverend Blair

What do you think?

Calm

Paranoid Dot Calm

Council Member
Jul 6, 2004
Hide-Away Lane, Toronto
Hi! Rick van Opbergen

Calm

Hey! Reverend Blair

What do you think?

Calm

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
But how do we know it has something to do with their Jewish identity and not with for example a possible conservative background? Is their Jewish background the only explanation for their behavior?

And does that explain fundamentalist Christians who support Israel?

Hey! Reverend Blair

What do you think?

I think everybody has an innate sense of music, but a cultural shift in North America and Europe pushed "black" music to a fairly prominent roll in our culture.

Every culture on earth has music though.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
But how do we know it has something to do with their Jewish identity and not with for example a possible conservative background? Is their Jewish background the only explanation for their behavior?

Hey! Reverend Blair

What do you think?

I think everybody has an innate sense of music, but a cultural shift in North America and Europe pushed "black" music to a fairly prominent roll in our culture.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

Hey! Reverend Blair

What do you think?

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com
Paranoid Dot Calm said:
Hi! Rick van Opbergen

Calm
But how do you know they did it because they were Jewish? I agree that a lot of Jews, whether they are in the US or in Europe or in any place else, have a bias towards Israel, something which is explainable. But is their Jewishness a sole explanation for their way of acting? Can we as easily conclude that their Jewish background is the cause of this, and not their conservative attitude? I do not want to deny the possible explanation that their Jewish background is a cause for their acting, but could there not be other explanations as well?

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com
Paranoid Dot Calm said:
Hi! Rick van Opbergen

Calm
But how do you know they did it because they were Jewish? I agree that a lot of Jews, whether they are in the US or in Europe or in any place else, have a bias towards Israel, something which is explainable. But is their Jewishness a sole explanation for their way of acting? Can we as easily conclude that their Jewish background is the cause of this, and not their conservative attitude? I do not want to deny the possible explanation that their Jewish background is a cause for their acting, but could there not be other explanations as well?

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com
Paranoid Dot Calm said:
Hi! Rick van Opbergen

Calm