Canadian Bands

Fate

Dec 15, 2004
Montreal
Misile Rammstein is not Canadian they are from Europe

damn.. forgot about blue rodeo.

Rush are alright. Never really got into em' though. And the Headstones were a great band as well.

Nickleback and Default though get the thumbs down from me. Sorry, but it's true.

An up and comer for this thread could be The Spades. They sound pretty rockin from what I've heard. I think thier cd comes out soon.

Oh and I forgot all about Sam Roberts. Definitly has to be included here.

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
Does anybody remember Corbeau? The Box? Rush is technically the best band in the world,but it has no soul at all.Hey,I like Rush,but it is just like listening to a well oiled machine. And,as no one else has-how about The Trews?

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Re: RE: Canadian Bands

missile said:
Does anybody else like The Tragically Hip? So many great songs,but my personal favourite of theirs is "60 Mission Cap."

I'm a big fan of theirs, always have been.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005

missile said:
Does anybody else like The Tragically Hip? So many great songs,but my personal favourite of theirs is "60 Mission Cap."

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005

missile said:

HockeyBabe

Electoral Member
Oct 13, 2004
Seattle
How about Green Day? American Idiot rocks! I'm surprised that American radio plays it, because they say "F*** America! hahaha! :twisted:

HockeyBabe

Electoral Member
Oct 13, 2004
Seattle
How about Green Day? American Idiot rocks! I'm surprised that American radio plays it, because they say "F*** America! hahaha! :twisted:

HockeyBabe

Electoral Member
Oct 13, 2004
Seattle

MCb1

Feb 16, 2005
Toronto, Canada
A new band called Grounded Outlet is playing the toronto music scene and they kick some serious butt!! Futures Past and Still life Still are two other kick ass bands I've seen lately...

fender1144

Mar 3, 2005
www.groundedoutlet.com
MCb1 said:
A new band called Grounded Outlet is playing the toronto music scene and they kick some serious butt!! Futures Past and Still life Still are two other kick ass bands I've seen lately...

Check out www.groundedoutlet.com to get a small taste of the band.