Canada the xGoodx Hypocrite Part 4

grunt

Oct 1, 2011
Canada the Good Hypocrite Part 4
Koodo even sell phones and plans for 3G and 2G??? Koodo has lots of old phones they are trying to get rid of, so who are their victims? Seniors who live on fixed income. I received the bill for Mar on my old phone before Feb 26, 2024 when I bought a new 5G phone. I paid the deposit and the month of Mar for the new phone. I, obviously, expected the old bill for Mar to be cancelled especially since Koodo disabled the old phone. But no, these thieves expect Mar to be paid TWICE because it is their F. right to steal customers’ money!!! Telus is now the parent company of Koodo and I am surprised that they did not try to change the attitude because it reflects on their reputation, if they had a good one!!!
About 48 yrs ago I got my first phone. At that time Bell Canada demanded that customers pay a deposit to make sure that Bell gets its money. Too bad it did not do the same thing itself, giving customers their money!! After a year of holding my deposit and my payment record was excellent, Bell deducted my bill from the deposit and the invoice showed the deduction and a notice saying, “do not pay”. The following month, Bell wanted me to pay the bill in full although the rest of my deposit wasn’t used, not to mention the interest! I forgot the interest completely and never got it, interest rate at the time was double digit. I sent a balance sheet indicating my deposit and the deduction of the previous month showing the remainder. I asked Bell to review it and if I made an error to explain it to me. I enclosed a copy of the bill. Bell never complained about my calculation. After about 20 years as Bell customer (it was the only company) I had a VERY serious surgery. Because I did not have the preferred attributes I was discharged from the hospital very early. At the time there was hospital bed shortage, although I am sure that there were beds occupied by patients with less serious problems. But they were valuable since they had the right attributes, golden hair and blue eyes. Anyway to recover at home you need all your energy in quiet and comfortable setting. I started to get calls that callers do not answer. I used *71 (a new feature Bell introduced) that enabled user to know the number of last call; the calls were from all over GTA. Then I got a call from Bell asking me to join in a monthly scam for *71 instead of pay per use. I explained to the low life that it was temporary situation. The phone calls started to move to nighttime and ended up around 3:00 am. The most time I needed my sleep. Then, it happened I received a call from a familiar number that was Bell Canada’s own number. I recorded the message and called Bell. The manager tried to deny it first but when I played the recording for her she admitted that some sales people get too zealous and do this. She did not offer any apology or any refund. I wrote a letter to Bell president about what happened in details. His reply was “it is being investigated and it is an internal matter now” and gave an ethnic name similar to mine as the investigator??? I sent another letter explaining that since it was not him that found out about it and more importantly it affected me (I paid a lot of money for *71 service) it could not be an internal matter. The SOB did not have even the most basic human decency to respond. Hey this is Canada the Good, whom are you going to complain to? I planned to sue Bell but unfortunately I had to go to the US for my job for 3 years. It was a choice between job and the scumbags, I chose job. I do not know but I am sure that Bell went to the legalized extortion gang about me. See part 5.