Canada Needs Immigration Reform, Now

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Immigrants voting overwhelmingly left-wing because scary and racist right-wingers want to conserve Canada, corporations hiring desperate immigrants for minimum wage in underpaid jobs, the horrid real-estate plan to destroy farmland to build more houses because our population is growing (through mass immigration), we like to talk about the environment but we're destroying our environment because of our inane plan to fill this country up artificially, the plan to increase our GDP growth rate through population growth (through mass immigration), and exacerbating income inequality because immigrants generally earn less than native-born Canadians, it turns out just because an immigrant was formerly a doctor in back home doesn't necessarily mean they'll arrive to Canada and earn $100,000 per year because there is such a thing as regulatory standards because not every country has the same regulations. Having a PhD in the University of Ouagadougou in Burkina Faso does not qualify you to become a physician in Canada, I'm sorry.

I am so tired of this crap, why is this not an electoral issue? Why are we burying our arses in the sand and pretending that this isn't an issue? Every country considers this an issue except Canada. This is affecting our quality of life but by virtue of good public relations we can ignore our rising homicide rate by focusing on diversity and feminism. All of this is swept under the rug as long as we keep enacting laws to prioritise transgender bathrooms and gender-balanced workplaces, and if its no longer ignorable we'll just ban guns without actually patrolling the damn border to stop smuggling guns, because its racist to have strong defended borders, because we need mass immigration at all costs! Canadians want a safe and prosperous country but also want to invite everyone in the entire damn world with doors wide open, you can't have it both ways! But it's OKAY despite issues concerning the environment, crime, and affordability, as long as we give Malala Yousafzai honorary Canadian citizenship because of feminism and diversity everything will be alright!

Did you just get cancer? Nothing to worry! Diverse feminist Canadian healthcare system will take care of you with our overflowing overcapacity hospitals where the quality of services and programs are subject to whether or not you're close to dying. The more close you are to death, the higher the quality of service.

Forgive my rant but I've seen quality of life slip in this country for the past 20 years and it is just sad because it seems like no one is seeing what I'm seeing!

Rips my eyes out

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
You are all over the map, learn to express yourself with more focus on the real issue that concerns you.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons

Immigrants voting overwhelmingly left-wing because scary and racist right-wingers want to conserve Canada, corporations hiring desperate immigrants for minimum wage in underpaid jobs, the horrid real-estate plan to destroy farmland to build more houses because our population is growing (through mass immigration), we like to talk about the environment but we're destroying our environment because of our inane plan to fill this country up artificially, the plan to increase our GDP growth rate through population growth (through mass immigration), and exacerbating income inequality because immigrants generally earn less than native-born Canadians, it turns out just because an immigrant was formerly a doctor in back home doesn't necessarily mean they'll arrive to Canada and earn $100,000 per year because there is such a thing as regulatory standards because not every country has the same regulations. Having a PhD in the University of Ouagadougou in Burkina Faso does not qualify you to become a physician in Canada, I'm sorry.

I am so tired of this crap, why is this not an electoral issue? Why are we burying our arses in the sand and pretending that this isn't an issue? Every country considers this an issue except Canada. This is affecting our quality of life but by virtue of good public relations we can ignore our rising homicide rate by focusing on diversity and feminism. All of this is swept under the rug as long as we keep enacting laws to prioritise transgender bathrooms and gender-balanced workplaces, and if its no longer ignorable we'll just ban guns without actually patrolling the damn border to stop smuggling guns, because its racist to have strong defended borders, because we need mass immigration at all costs! Canadians want a safe and prosperous country but also want to invite everyone in the entire damn world with doors wide open, you can't have it both ways! But it's OKAY despite issues concerning the environment, crime, and affordability, as long as we give Malala Yousafzai honorary Canadian citizenship because of feminism and diversity everything will be alright!

Did you just get cancer? Nothing to worry! Diverse feminist Canadian healthcare system will take care of you with our overflowing overcapacity hospitals where the quality of services and programs are subject to whether or not you're close to dying. The more close you are to death, the higher the quality of service.

Forgive my rant but I've seen quality of life slip in this country for the past 20 years and it is just sad because it seems like no one is seeing what I'm seeing!

Rips my eyes out
I've been seeing it for YEARS bro. Christ, Ontario had to issue new photo ID health cards because of immigration. The reason immigration, or more accurately, our immigration system isn't an electoral issue is because it's political suicide. The MOMENT any politician mentions anything about reducing immigration numbers they WILL be labeled as a xenophobic racist. The only ones who could likely get away with it would be FN politicians and even then it might be iffy.