Canada-a possible target too.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Vanni Fucci said:
Ocean Breeze said:
Many on this (beautiful ) planet sees them for what/who they are NOW. But "they" have accumulated so much power , that us peons are vulnerable to their every stupid decision. But ya know......as you say......stop the suspense, get it over with, and those remaining can start all over again. Unfortunately those that start this will be hunkered down in secure bunkers only to come out again and continue their lethal , malignant ways.

I would hope that humanity has enough common sense that once the war was over, those that are hunkered would be hunted down, and made to pay...once the world has realized that there is no enemy but those that would command us...

agree, :!: I was thinking of how they found Hitler in his bunker. (he had the good sense to kill himself)........So what humanity must be aware of is where these bunkers are located. :wink:

Vanni Fucci

Senate Member
Dec 26, 2004
8th Circle, 7th Bolgia
the-brights.net
Re: RE: Canada-a possible target too.

manda said:
Why not create an international swat team now to restore order? Why start yet another war? we've had far too many sensless deaths already

Some would argue that this is maybe what some terrorist organizations are trying to accomplish...they're just going about it badly...

Vanni Fucci

Senate Member
Dec 26, 2004
8th Circle, 7th Bolgia
the-brights.net
I think not said:
I sincerely doubt if there is to be another World War, anybody would be left to bring to justice those accused.

Yes, well there may be that...but then it's not like diplomacy is doing any good either though...so I say let's lace up our boots, and trudge off to war, and what will be, will be...

The bastards make the wars, and send us out to fight them, and 2% of the world's population gets a big fat paycheck...

Thesis
Antithesis
Synthesis...

I, for one, am tired of seeing a Hegelian dialectic in every headline...

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
We could always march and have those responsible fight the wars instead. Or we can always throw Bush in a hog pen with OBL, but the poor hogs will most likely get indegestion.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
manda said:
I think not said:
We could always march and have those responsible fight the wars instead. Or we can always throw Bush in a hog pen with OBL, but the poor hogs will most likely get indegestion.

HOw bouts a good ol mud wrestleing death match?

That would be a great :idea: if they were women, less the death.

manda

Council Member
Jul 3, 2005
swirling in the abyss of nowhere la
I think not said:
manda said:
I think not said:

HOw bouts a good ol mud wrestleing death match?

That would be a great :idea: if they were women, less the death.

Sexist :twisted: explotation of the female form....and again :blah:

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
manda said:

Why do women always accuse men of being sexists when their hormones are in overdrive? Funny, ya think women would take it as a compliment.

manda

Council Member
Jul 3, 2005
I think not said:
manda said:

Why do women always accuse men of being sexists when their hormones are in overdrive? Funny, ya think women would take it as a compliment.

Blah!!!! who said anything about hormones? I'm at work and nuttin here tonight sends them into overdrive believe you me! compliment to be covered in mud? 8O, maybe in kindergarten when trying to prove that I could get myself messier faster than my best friend! :wink:

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
manda said:
Blah!!!! who said anything about hormones? I'm at work and nuttin here tonight sends them into overdrive believe you me! compliment to be covered in mud? 8O, maybe in kindergarten when trying to prove that I could get myself messier faster than my best friend! :wink:

Where is your sense of adventure? :lol:

manda

Council Member
Jul 3, 2005
not in this place, you should see some of these guys....eagh, some things really are cayote ugly!! 8O

Futhermore I was playing on a slip n' slide with my kids today...as for the mud...I have to do my own laundry now....so I have to weigh this into the equation

So....When will I hear about you mud wrestling?

Vanni Fucci

Senate Member
Dec 26, 2004
8th Circle, 7th Bolgia
the-brights.net