California Libs Push Bill To Redefine Consensual Sex As Rape…

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
I am still trying to find the "liberal part"...?

from the article it is a group of activists...and it is occurring on a college campus not the general public and it is likely a response to the number of rapes that have occurred after kids get drinking heavily and decide it's time to all jump one girl

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
The decline of morals in society can be attributed to Liberalism and Liberals... it's the self indulgence of sex and drugs, quick gratification and absence of religion.

I don't think bringing the bible to bed will make it go any quicker....quite the opposite in fact. ;-)

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
I am still trying to find the "liberal part"...?

from the article it is a group of activists...and it is occurring on a college campus not the general public and it is likely a response to the number of rapes that have occurred after kids get drinking heavily and decide it's time to all jump one girl

The democrat government of california introduced the bill, so that is likely enough the explanation here.

But if those moonbats aren't 'liberal', I might stand corrected.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
.....kids get drinking heavily and decide it's time to all jump one girl

So we were at my friend's place drinking and feeling mary. Mary didn't like it and left which brought a cheer as we all jumped for joy. Joy was more receptive...

El Barto

les fesses a l'aire
Feb 11, 2007
Quebec
You mean societies not conforming to your opinion of 'morals'?
Blind views , when it comes to sex and scandal there is no party , only idiots that absolutely have to polarize the subject. It is all chest beating and hot air ;)

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
The democrat government of california introduced the bill, so that is likely enough the explanation here.

But if those moonbats aren't 'liberal', I might stand corrected.
they did? whoosh right over my head....it is just for campus right?

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
The decline of morals in society can be attributed to Liberalism and Liberals... it's the self indulgence of sex and drugs, quick gratification and absence of religion.
when did morals decline... people just seem to keep doing the same thing over and over, sex, drugs and rock and roll

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
"Perhaps in response to the bill, the University of California, on February 25, adopted a policy requiring affirmative consent not just to sex, but to every form of “physical sexual activity” engaged in".
yes thanks Loc, I would say that is actually how it happened, it is not a policy for off campus and the dems did not make the university policy

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
So what about non-physical sexual activity. I have to assume that phone sex, computer sex and undressing her with my eyes are all still ok right

That'll be the day that I have to ask myself to choke my own chicken.