Calgary, Will We Win It?

T. Rex

Nominee Member
I don't know how to put a picture on the forum chat, but who thinks Calgary will take the stanley cup this year?

I am hoping with my fingers crossed that we will finally get some action here in Calgary since Toronto and montreal always get the attention. Heck, even vancouver gets more attention then us! Go Flames Go!

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
I can say, as a leafs fan, that I would love to see Calgary win. I'm almost sure that most of Canada is also rooting for Calgary, depending on your part of the country, though!

Good luck with your playoffs Calgary!

Shmad

Electoral Member
Mar 24, 2002
Cache Creek, BC
www.justrant.com
Calgary all the way. They are the most under-rated team in the league and they rock. Good solid core of players and when someone gets injured someone else steps up to either that level of play or higher and helps drive their sucess. I hope they win, but even if they don't I can't wait to see them play next season..

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Yeah, next season will probably be a huge change from how underrated and, I guess, unpopular they were this season.

We'll see! Time will tell us what happens, but I'm hoping for Calgary!

Cyberm4n

Electoral Member
Jun 6, 2002
Toronto
they just won game 3. score was 3-0 and with some excellent saves by the goalie, i dunno his name.

go flames, go!

Shmad

Electoral Member
Mar 24, 2002
Cache Creek, BC
www.justrant.com
Kiprosoff (sp?) was UNBELIEVABLE! Truely one of the main reasons the Flames have made it this far. He's proved himself to be one of the best goaltenders in the league and he's out to make sure it sticks :)

canada

Jun 10, 2002
There is a year of the monkey, the year of the snake...

But this year is the YEAR OF THE FLAMES!!!!!!!