BYU Physics Prof Finds Thermate in WTC Physical Samples

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
missile said:
Dex is right again. This nutjob is looking for evidence that supports only his distorted views and isn't interested in any truth. I suggest he is of Arabic origins,too.

He is not arabic

Steven Earl Jones is a professor of physics at Brigham Young University who conducts research in nuclear fusion and solar energy. Although the term cold fusion was coined by Jones in the 1980s, his experimental work was significantly different from the more controversial cold fusion experiments of Pons and Fleischmann.
Currently, Jones is also investigating the hypothesis that the World Trade Center Twin Towers and WTC 7 were brought down by pre-positioned cutter charges.

Jones does not identify himself as either a Democrat or Republican, but does "support the Constitution".[4] Jones has been described as "a devout Mormon and, until recently, a faithful supporter of George W. Bush". [5]

thomaska

Council Member
May 24, 2006
Great Satan
Re: RE: BYU Physics Prof Finds Thermate in WTC Physical Samp

aeon said:
"Jones has been described as "a devout Mormon and, until recently, a faithful supporter of George W. Bush".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_E._Jones

lol, very funny.

Oh well then...this guy must be right, I mean after all he is one of the true believers who know that Jesus Christ walked among the Native Americans...who is going to be your next source, David Koresh? Oh wait..the illuminati already got him.

I'm just trying to reconcile the fact that we are Ignorants-chicken-bastards, aka stupid poultry based illegitimate progeny, who according to Aeon and et al like him, couldnt find our ass with both hands in a closet, can manage to pull off the biggest conspiracy since the fake moon landings.

Aeon, do you seriously think that if someone had the resources and intelligence to pull this off, that you would be able to crack the case with Google and Yahoo? I mean if they've already killed so many people, don't you think the people who are spewing this CT stuff would start dissapearing also?

Seriously though, what is he? Is President Bush the backwards hayseed that most leftists portray him as, or is he an evil genius?

Whats more likely?

A group of freedom hating terroists slip through the U.S. porous borders, take enough flight instruction to fly, no need to worry about landing...,get thorugh the pitiful security at airports, and manage to hijack the planes.

or...

Insert your favorite incredibly comlex and convoluted conspiracy theory, which has millions of moving parts and involves tens of thousands of people here

Claudius

Electoral Member
May 23, 2006
I notice the study is neither peer-reviewed or endorsed in anyway by BYU.
I also notice he is "a co-founder of Scholars for 911 Truth.".

In other words this study ranks slightly above tabloid headlines about the coming of Satan and just below an actual scientific study with results.

Or in a more accurate nutshell: this "evidence" does not exist. It is less than rumor.

Obviously if this were a trustworthy study it would be a headline and not the featured presentation on portland.indymedia.org

thomaska

Council Member
May 24, 2006
Great Satan
Claudius said:
I notice the study is neither peer-reviewed or endorsed in anyway by BYU.
I also notice he is "a co-founder of Scholars for 911 Truth.".

In other words this study ranks slightly above tabloid headlines about the coming of Satan and just below an actual scientific study with results.

Or in a more accurate nutshell: this "evidence" does not exist. It is less than rumor.

Obviously if this were a trustworthy study it would be a headline and not the featured presentation on portland.indymedia.org.

Funny that this is an oft hit topic on cannabis world dot com also. Guess there not much else to do in between changing the water in your bong but theorize... :lol:

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
Re: RE: BYU Physics Prof Finds Thermate in WTC Physical Samp

thomaska said:
Oh well then...this guy must be right, I mean after all he is one of the true believers who know that Jesus Christ walked among the Native Americans...who is going to be your next source, David Koresh? Oh wait..the illuminati already got him.

You just didnt understand, this guy was george w bush supporter, do you think , it needed him some courage to do what he did?? no one can say, ahhhhhhhhh doh, another anti-american, blah blah blah blah blah another anti-american conspiracy theorist , no a lot of bush administration officials, and many us officials also suspects the 9-11 attack was an inside job, along with british officials, german officials and russian generals.

thomaska said:
I'm just trying to reconcile the fact that we are Ignorants-chicken-bastards, aka stupid poultry based illegitimate progeny, who according to Aeon and et al like him, couldnt find our ass with both hands in a closet, can manage to pull off the biggest conspiracy since the fake moon landings.

Aeon, do you seriously think that if someone had the resources and intelligence to pull this off, that you would be able to crack the case with Google and Yahoo? I mean if they've already killed so many people, don't you think the people who are spewing this CT stuff would start dissapearing also?

Seriously though, what is he? Is President Bush the backwards hayseed that most leftists portray him as, or is he an evil genius?

Whats more likely?

A group of freedom hating terroists slip through the U.S. porous borders, take enough flight instruction to fly, no need to worry about landing...,get thorugh the pitiful security at airports, and manage to hijack the planes.

or...

Insert your favorite incredibly comlex and convoluted conspiracy theory, which has millions of moving parts and involves tens of thousands of people here

Those who took flight lessons, one was named hanjour, couldnt even fly a cesna, but on 9-11 was able to hijack who was headed to california, turned the plane and make it heading to washington, fly for 45 min withouth being intercep( even though we knew already that both world trade were already hit by airplane), able to find washington at 10000 feet in the air, did a 270 degree turn at 500 mph, fly 4 feet over the ground at 400 mph, and slam into the pentagone, sorry but only naive people could believe this.