Britons rank Israel 'worst country'

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com
moghrabi, I never commented you on "showing that Britons consider Israel one of the most undemocratic, unsafe, unfriendly and unattractive countries in the world." (as you can read in my first post) I merely commented you about the title.

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com
moghrabi, I never commented you on "showing that Britons consider Israel one of the most undemocratic, unsafe, unfriendly and unattractive countries in the world." (as you can read in my first post) I merely commented you about the title.

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com
I mean with annoyed accusation as in a "I'm annoyed"-accusation - which I am not, just to make that clear. Pfff sometimes the English language is not that appropriate to explain things. Anyway, it's not a form of giving up ... What else can we talk about then, concerning this?

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com
I mean with annoyed accusation as in a "I'm annoyed"-accusation - which I am not, just to make that clear. Pfff sometimes the English language is not that appropriate to explain things. Anyway, it's not a form of giving up ... What else can we talk about then, concerning this?

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
Nothing. I know what you mean about the English Language though. I ahve the same problem. I get frustrated when I can't find the right word.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
Nothing. I know what you mean about the English Language though. I ahve the same problem. I get frustrated when I can't find the right word.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada