Bodies found frozen at U.S. border may be tied to 3 human smuggling cases in past month

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
Checking...checking...SYMPATHY NOT FOUND. Zero fucks to give.

Given how most of are going through hard times we should try and show some sympathy.

A toxic mindset towards other peoples sufferings will only get you toxic treatment from everyone else in return.

This is a tragic end to a someone's tragic life story which is terrible.

We gotta stop directing the hate towards ourselves and direct it to the top instead.

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
No joke...

There was a local BBQ outside of our resident Funeral Home...signs advertising it, etc.

So I drive by the place with my brother and he says, "Should I order the Mama Burger or the Poppa Burger?" lol!

I mean, the whole event was so wrong on so many levels.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
No joke...

There was a local BBQ outside of our resident Funeral Home...signs advertising it, etc.

So I drive by the place with my brother and he says, "Should I order the Mama Burger or the Poppa Burger?" lol!

I mean, the whole event was so wrong on so many levels.
Sounds like a great place y'all can nibble. . .

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Checking...checking...SYMPATHY NOT FOUND. Zero fucks to give.

What the Fuck dude.. there a was a child..

We don't know all the circumstances here, but these for people are victims.. victims of greedy traffickers really.

It's so sad that in Canada there are people that feel so desperate to leave and cross illegally into the USA. Very sad situation.

Hope the full force of the law comes down on anyone responsible for their deaths.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

We don't know all the circumstances here, but these for people are victims.. victims of greedy traffickers really.

It's so sad that in Canada there are people that feel so desperate to leave and cross illegally into the USA. Very sad situation.

Hope the full force of the law comes down on anyone responsible for their deaths.
Did you feel the same way about this?

1642817189015.png

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Given how most of are going through hard times we should try and show some sympathy.

A toxic mindset towards other peoples sufferings will only get you toxic treatment from everyone else in return.

This is a tragic end to a someone's tragic life story which is terrible.

We gotta stop directing the hate towards ourselves and direct it to the top instead.
Dude, they were trying to illegally immigrate from fucking Canada to the US. We're not talking about people trying to flee a war-torn or country or some horrid shit hole. I mean sure, Canada sucks right now but holy Christ, it ain't THAT bad yet.

Reactions: taxslave

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Dude, they were trying to illegally immigrate from fucking Canada to the US. We're not talking about people trying to flee a war-torn or country or some horrid shit hole. I mean sure, Canada sucks right now but holy Christ, it ain't THAT bad yet.
And in Manitoba in winter , give me a break . Take a bus to Vancouver get off in Langley and walk down to Zero avenue . A quick hop across they six inch ditch and there you are the U.S.A. No freezing involved much more civilized .

Reactions: taxslave

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
And I had nothing to do with it. That child died because some assholes decided to endanger it while breaking the law.
Oh please, Canada to the US? Gimmie a fucking break. Canada ain't Haiti, or Venezuela, or North Korea (yet).
The only thing "sad" about it is there are people who are that fucking stupid.
The only ones responsible for their deaths are themselves. They obviously knew they were doing something wrong and they chose to make the trek in weather well below zero. The smuggler isn't responsible since they weren't in his "care" yet. That being said, since he is connected to human smuggling and this was one his jobs, he should still be charged with what he can be charged with.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
And I had nothing to do with it. That child died because some assholes decided to endanger it while breaking the law.

Oh please, Canada to the US? Gimmie a fucking break. Canada ain't Haiti, or Venezuela, or North Korea (yet).

The only thing "sad" about it is there are people who are that fucking stupid.

The only ones responsible for their deaths are themselves. They obviously knew they were doing something wrong and they chose to make the trek in weather well below zero. The smuggler isn't responsible since they weren't in his "care" yet. That being said, since he is connected to human smuggling and this was one his jobs, he should still be charged with what he can be charged with.

Try to have compassion.. nuff said.