Blurred Lines

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
A snippet of a feminist movement, brought to you by Robin Thicke.

[Verse 3: T.I.]
One thing I ask of you
Let me be the one you back that *** to
Go, from Malibu, to Paris, boo
Yeah, I had a bitch, but she ain't bad as you
So hit me up when you passing through
I'll give you something big enough to tear your *** in two
Swag on, even when you dress casual
I mean it's almost unbearable
Then, honey you're not there when I'm
With my foresight bitch you pay me by
Nothing like your last guy, he too square for you
He don't smack that *** and pull your hair like that
So I just watch and wait for you to salute
But you didn't pick
Not many women can refuse this pimpin'
I'm a nice guy, but don't get it if you get with me

Yes, he actually had the gall, to go on air, and declare this song 'feminist'.
Now, I consider myself a humanist. I think men are portrayed just as poorly throughout media as women are. I think everyone deserves respect, to seek happiness, to live life as they see fit.

But oh boy, the 70's bra burner in me made an appearance, when a man dares to smile, bat his eye lashes, and tell me that this is 'feminist', that it's not degrading. Honestly Mr.Thicke, don't insult our intelligence.

Your song is tits and sex, don't try to pretend it's art, conversation, and a push for women's rights.

Moronic.

For more on the controversy and links to videos, click the following link.
Robin Thicke: 'Blurred Lines' Is A 'Feminist Movement,' Lyrics Got 'Misconstrued'

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
don't like his song nor his music.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Robin Thicke: 'I've spent $500G on marijuana'

WENN.COM

First posted: Monday, August 05, 2013 10:44 AM EDT

Updated: Monday, August 05, 2013 12:22 PM EDT

Singer Robin Thicke is convinced he has spent more than $500,000 on marijuana.
The pop star, who was arrested in New York City on a pot possession charge last year, has revealed his habit has cost him a fortune, and he has been trying to give up.
He tells Britain's The Sun, "I do smoke. I do everything I'm not supposed to do. Weed is my crutch, my muse, the lesser of all evil. I've spent a good $500,000 on pot. I've tried to quit smoking. I've quit everything once. My buddy runs a store, I can get medical marijuana. When I'm at home, I'm a non-stop chimney."
The Blurred Lines star was detained by police last year when he was spotted smoking what appeared to be a joint while sitting in a car in Manhattan.

Robin Thicke: 'I've spent $500G on marijuana' | Music | Entertainment | Toronto Sun

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
We were cruising down the highway listening to his song yesterday. I have to admit I like the song, just, don't tell me white is black, and that I ought to appreciate you lying to me. lol.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
We were cruising down the highway listening to his song yesterday. I have to admit I like the song, just, don't tell me white is black, and that I ought to appreciate you lying to me. lol.
Politicians do it all the time. Why should they have all the fun?