blaber chatter

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
oh oh I have a story about a science experiment that went horribly wrong.

It was gr. 9 science. Our teacher was fresh out of university and oh so handsome. I'd come to class after practicing the rastafarian lifestyle at lunch.

After being removed from my regular seat (with my friends) because of giggling I was placed with someone I didn't know very well. So no giggling. I did learn though that sometimes. after rastafarian practice you can think your thinking thoughts to yourself. Thoughts such as "I wonder what he (the teacher) would do if I gave him a kiss" only to discover that the mind has engaged the mouth and vocalized this.....thought...verbally.

What I learned in this impromptu experiment was to keep mouth firmly closed (place fingers on lips to ensure this if unsure of lip closure due to numbness) and to never practice rastafarian activities before a class with a cute teacher.

Our vice principle also experimented with drinking at lunch and learned that no matter how much you pretend to be sober and how much the lockers need to be held up teenagers will always smell the alcohol on your breath and gossip about it for weeks.

K. That's my science experiment story. Have a scientifically advanced day!!!!!!!!!!!!

aupook

Nominee Member
Dec 8, 2004
Starbucks
Twila the only solution for a problem like this is rasta cookies, for the vice principal. The only science experiments we did in high school were drugs, I'm from the late sixties you know. This is one experiment my class did well in. We were so excited about science by than, we apporated a phrase from business. "better living through chemistry".