Jan 30, 2006
And of course, the king!

Accent? I don´t talt with an accent?! :(

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Yeah, Five, hands off, they're OURS. :x

Re the duded up royal: WC how long, realistically, would the poor boy remain duded up, after all? Five minutes, if one is slow about it? :D

Thulin, posting a coin certainly is not going to satisfy our hunger, young man. We want pics, and we want them now. :lol:

<edited to add: WHOA!!! More pics WERE added, and WC? I think we need to take up sailing. Quick. :D>

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
thulin said:
Sailing swedes - gone!

Now wait just one minute, whadda ya mean, 'Sailing sweedes - gone!'? Where did they go? Are they hiding? Have they wandered into another forum? Ooooo, maybe they're sunbathing in our Wreck Beach room. Poor WC never even got to see them, poor lass. :cry:

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I stood pounding on the door of CanCon this morning at my usual hour....and could not get in..... mmphmmmmmmmmm sniff sniff

The sailors have sailed (that's typical of those seafaring guys)....

I'll take your word for it Haggis - they were gorgeous as are the others....

Except.....well....um.....the King ..... oh he's handsome in a dignified kingly way, but he has a bit of a lost look - like he
isn't enjoying life much.

Anyway - glad to be back at CanCon. Didn't know I had become so attached to a site so quickly.

Maybe Andem and Cosmo were testing all the newbies to see if they were serious about joining?

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Wednesday's Child said:
Except.....well....um.....the King ..... oh he's handsome in a dignified kingly way, but he has a bit of a lost look - like he
isn't enjoying life much.

You know, I think he looks like an older Bill Murray. Uncannily so.

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Haggis

Right on! Someone should let Bill Murray know so he can work out a Swedish Chef kinda routine - only with a Swedish King!

Sorry but the Muppet's Swedish Chef was my favorite silliness when they were popular and Miss Piggy/Kermit reigned....

Whatever --Gustav has great genetics he has passed along.

thulin

Electoral Member
Jan 30, 2006
Haggis McBagpipe said:
Now wait just one minute, whadda ya mean, 'Sailing sweedes - gone!'? Where did they go? Are they hiding? Have they wandered into another forum? Ooooo, maybe they're sunbathing in our Wreck Beach room. Poor WC never even got to see them, poor lass. :cry:
Well... Them lads was sort of... Me and a friend... And I sort of changed my mind about publishing the pic... :roll:
But we are still sailing alot..?! At least during the summer?! :wink:

I´ve just spent a lovely day in a cold and foggy Strasbourg.

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Thulin

That is totally unfair!!!

From two stunning seamen we get cold Strasbourg buildings?

I have to go and finish my tantrum! :p

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Wednesday's Child said:
I have to go and finish my tantrum! :p

I agree, WC. By god I think I should ban him for extreme abuse. Oh wait, never mind, we need him for the pictures. I'll have to settle for giving him a severe verbal lecture: Tsk, Thulin, tsk! :lol: