Be a woman - Pay More

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Nothing wrong with a man who takes some pride in his appearance. It's nice to see...watch....oggle...
I swear this one school I worked for a year and a half Twila had the best looking people in the whole Board. Seriously. I think when the principal hired he went for work ethic and then right straight to looks.

It's not like everyone had perfect features but wow groomed for sure and just lovely to gaze upon.

It was breath-taking at work...seriously, like a fashion show of beautiful. There was this one teacher when she would approach my desk I couldn't take my f*cking eyes off of her she was so perfect looking. Exotic, dark hair, copper skin, almond shaped eye, beautiful thick hair...omg...and the young guys....I'm telling ya, GQ and sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet, I would have DONE ANYthing for ANYone on that staff they were kind and considerate and smart and

BEAUTIFUL

kind goes a long, long, long way toward looking beautiful too....gotta say

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
I swear this one school I worked for a year and a half Twila had the best looking people in the whole Board. Seriously. I think when the principal hired he went for work ethic and then right straight to looks.

It's not like everyone had perfect features but wow groomed for sure and just lovely to gaze upon.

It was breath-taking at work...seriously, like a fashion show of beautiful. There was this one teacher when she would approach my desk I couldn't take my f*cking eyes off of her she was so perfect looking. Exotic, dark hair, copper skin, almond shaped eye, beautiful thick hair...omg...and the young guys....I'm telling ya, GQ and sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet, I would have DONE ANYthing for ANYone on that staff they were kind and considerate and smart and

BEAUTIFUL

kind goes a long, long, long way toward looking beautiful too....gotta say

I don't know about that. My place of employment has some amazingly hot guys too. They're mostly scientists and engineers but I had no idea that science had such hot men and women! totally hot and totally brilliant. I don't know how I survive working here. lol

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
I don't know about that. My place of employment has some amazingly hot guys too. They're mostly scientists and engineers but I had no idea that science had such hot men and women! totally hot and totally brilliant. I don't know how I survive working here. lol
lol...it's certainly a nice environment to work in isn't it...;-)