Barrett Jackson.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Well I'm watching this auction. People spending upwards to 200 grand for a collector car or truck. They are all beautiful vehicles. In 1975 I bought my first and only brand new vehicle. It was a 1975 short wheel base Chevy Van . Blue metal flake in color with big tires and Crager mag wheels. I was proud. I paid $4800 for the van. Drove it up and down the coast highway more than once and had the time of my life. Having shared this, I'm watching this auction and there's nothing wrong with it. As for me I could not bring myself to spend money on a car that I could buy a house with. Some folks got more money than sense I guess.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I believe so.

Ya I watch it.. have DirecTV in Canada though.

Love the program some amazing vehicle for sale on that auction ...

Do you remember the program with the bus??

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I saw one of those on the street here once-an amazing sight.

Scratching head.. this is the only 3 left in the world working... fetched 4 million

1950 GENERAL MOTORS FUTURLINER PARADE OF PROGRESS TOUR BUS - 15395

One of 12 built by GM, a self-contained display and transport vehicle created by the GM design staff under Harley Earl's direction. Opening side, lighting, retractable stage, distinctive center "cupola" cockpit driving position and dual wheel front axle. Used in the "Parade of Progress" touring exhibit created by "Boss" Kettering that complemented the GM "Motoramas" from 1940 through 1956. One of only three survivors restored in their original "Parade of Progress" configuration (the others are in long term ownership by NATMUS and Peter Pan Bus Lines), this Futurliner is fully functional and has toured Canada in corporate promotions. Recently returned to its original "Parade of Progress" configuration and colors. Powered by a 400ci GM truck engine and fully equipped including an onboard motor-generator and updated air conditioning for the driver's compartment. A matchless symbol of the American auto industry at the height of its power and influence.

[youtube]DwoUCNFpfkI[/youtube]