Are Bush and Harper Sincere?

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
BitWhys said:
I'm glad he did since the in the last thread like this someone said there was no oil in Afghanistan. Maybe not under the ground but by the same token judging by people's responses or lack thereof, not all the cards are on the table.

(the red thing is the $pipeline$ - guess where Kandahar is)

Unocal Corporation is the parent company of Union Oil Company of California which was incorporated in California in 1890. Virtually all operations are conducted by Union Oil Company of California (Union Oil), which does business as Unocal and its subsidiaries. On August 10, 2005, Unocal merged with Chevron Corporation and became a wholly-owned subsidiary.

Its well worth remembering our troops are on shakey ground and I'm not talking about personal security.

Maybe not under the ground but by the same token judging by people's responses or lack thereof,

There may be a pipe line that is being protected by American interest the motive is the same "America is addicted to oil and we will defend that addiction on any soil on this planet" while Bush and Harper preserve their own. That is the head of the nail. Bush and Harper will use force to insure uninterrupted flow of oil from the Arabian Gulf, by keeping the war mostly in Afghanistan. Good strategy isn’t it? The great hypocrisy that defeats democracy!