Any "old' hybrids out there!

Lineman

No sparks please
Feb 27, 2006
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Since they've been around for a few years now I was just wondering how these vehicles are doing with regards to reliability, maintenance, resale, etc.

selfactivated

Time Out
Apr 11, 2006
Richmond, Virginia
I cant tell you much but I can tell you the Toyota Prius (when I was DXing cars for them last year) was on a 2 year back order. I got to drive 3 of them through DC trafic. If Im not mistaken the electric engine doesnt kick in UNTIL your doing 25mph, so its great for trafic IF you live or work in LA , DC ect. This year toyota's come out with Highlander Hybrid, I havent driven it but let me tell you I wouldnt buy ANY type of highlander at all. Camary Hybrid.......YEAH BABY! THERES a sweet car! It gets great milage Ive never heard a customer bad mouth it and if I could afford a car? That puppy be it!

Sheen

May 23, 2006
Yeah, may be greate unless the price that about for 10K higher than a regular car.

====

Whereas it are a lof examples of different kind tottoos, I'd like to find (something like cataloge will be better) tattoo that use flowers or close ideas. May be anybody knows something like that?

Lineman

No sparks please
Feb 27, 2006
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Thanks for the replies, I'm starting to consider one for our next family vehicle in a couple of years from now. But like any new technology I'm worried about them not having worked out the bugs yet and the cost of maintenance. I drove a Toyota a couple of years back and was impressed.

Sheen

May 23, 2006
Re: RE: Any "old' hybrids out there!

By the way, did you know that gyroscop can save more evergy than an accumulator? It may be used the same way but has more power. And no company is using it. I believe they know about this physical effect but probably manufacturing process of high quality gyroscop is not good enough.

ps. Gyroscop is patented by the way.