Animals, Androids, and Angels...Aliens! (?)

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com

Animals, Androids, and Angels ... Aliens! (?)

An^3

A Science To Science Fiction / Nature To Super Natural Thread.​

Attachments

• AN3.jpg
    AN3.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 1
  • AN^3 Cover.jpg
    AN^3 Cover.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Backcover2.jpg
    Backcover2.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 1

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
www.youtube.com/watch?v=W382U0baxVA - Tardigrades

- "Immortal Animals" - Incredible!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=W382U0baxVA

- Only animal to survive in Space! ... Panspermia?

________________________________________________________​

Hitchbot - "A Canadian robot hitchhiking from coast-to-coast." - www.hitchbot.me ... www.twitter.com/hitchBOT

Neil Harbisson - Part Human-Part Machine - 1st Cyborg...

http://www.newsweek.com/2014/08/08/cyborgs-are-walking-among-us-262132.html

Next NASA Mars rover to make oxygen, look for farmland - CNN.com

- "Mars 2020 Rover -​

..."The Mars rover of the next decade will hone in on ways to sustain future life there, human life."​

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com

Falling Into Place

@gary_lindberg

From Cloud Computing To Quantum Computer To Earth Neural Network - The Future of Big Gov. / Big Biz / Big Data. -

Could be a Big Problem;

If we let it be.​

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com

Robotic suit gives worker Super Human abilities.... - Robotic suit gives shipyard workers super strength - health - 04 August 2014 - New Scientist

- All about finding and maintaining that Center of Balance. ;)

Top 10 Longest-Living Creatures .

Top 10 Longest-Living Creatures - YouTube

Turtles could hold the secret to human immortality - "All animals eventually grow old and die. It's an inevitable fact of life - except when it isn't. Some animals, like tortoises and lobsters, never grow old, and learning their secrets could let humans live as long as they want."

----------------------------------

-Who wants to live longer? - .... I would; as long as I was Healthy/Happy.

-Who wants to live For-ever? - .... Hmm...This question's a little tougher to answer. Maybe; as long as I was Healthy/Happy...and could keep my Friends and Family around. Tolerate them; FOR-EVER!(?)....

-What age is the best age; to stay at? - ... How would you know; unless you lived a full life? ....Probably 27-35 years of age;...physically.

Last edited:

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario

Turtles could hold the secret to human immortality - "All animals eventually grow old and die. It's an inevitable fact of life - except when it isn't. Some animals, like tortoises and lobsters, never grow old, and learning their secrets could let humans live as long as they want."

BBC News - Meet Jonathan, St Helena's 182-year-old giant tortoise

Giant tortoise found strolling through L.A. suburb

This Aug. 2, 2014 photo provided by the Alhambra Police Department shows a giant 150-pound tortoise who was found wandering the streets of Alhambra, Calif. (AP / Alhambra Police Department)

The Associated Press
Published Sunday, August 3, 2014 2:14PM EDT
Last Updated Sunday, August 3, 2014 10:43PM EDT ALHAMBRA, Calif. — A giant tortoise found ambling down a street in suburban Los Angeles has been reunited with its owners.
The Alhambra Police Department says a local family claimed the 150-pound reptile named Clark on Sunday, a day after it was spotted strolling on the street.
It took two officers to heft the creature into a patrol car so they could turn it over to animal control authorities.
The department posted photos of Clark on its Facebook page in hopes of finding the owner and cracked a "Tortoise and Hare" joke about officers capturing the reptile after a brief pursuit.
No word yet on how far the tortoise had gone from home when it was caught.
A call to a police spokesman wasn't immediately returned.

Read more: Giant tortoise found strolling through L.A. suburb | CTV News

Lol, I love these creatures. I just think they're neat!

Although someone should explain to him that nobody walks in L.A.

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
Have come a long way from takin' aerial pics with a camera tied to a kite...

Never could set the timer right...Blurry Pics every time!...But, was fun none-the-less.

----------

Gotta start somewhere(might as well start from the beginning).

;):)

Last edited:

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
Eyes to the Sky; but don't let the Clouds, Cloud your Mind.

Unity Cloud Intelligence. - An Intelligent WAN Fabric

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
=============================================
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How Many Dimensions Does The Universe Have? Video:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoJ5BRghuAk

Far Out Man!

Time and Einstein. - www.worldscienceu.com

A Matter Of Time. - www.scientificamerican.com/magazine/special-editions/2012/a-matter-of-time/

Ummm...Animals, Androids, Angels... Angel?....Hmm?

Ah Ha!....

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yDP9MKVhZc

FKA Twigs: Two Weeks - YouTube

FKA Twiggs - 2 Weeks.

Angel.

Last edited:

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
Why Stephen Hawking and Elon Musk Are Warning Us to Beware AI - Beware A.I. ?

- Does A.I. include people who use their devices instead of their own brain?
- Are people relying too much on their devices; instead of trusting their own mind?
- How can/do we define proper usage of devices, and over-usage? Where is the balance?

Some will ponder such questions, and wonder...Hmm???...They, will gain knowledge and valuable wisdom from their acquired intelligence; others will only think they know the answers, because their devices, simply told them, IT IS SO!

Beware!...Be-AWARE!

Last edited:

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Why Stephen Hawking and Elon Musk Are Warning Us to Beware AI - Beware A.I. ?

- Does A.I. include people who use their devices instead of their own brain?
- Are people relying too much on their devices; instead of trusting their own mind?
- How can/do we define proper usage of devices, and over-usage? Where is the balance?

Some will ponder such questions, and wonder...Hmm???...They, will gain knowledge and valuable wisdom from their acquired intelligence; others will only think they know the answers, because their devices, simply told them, IT IS SO!

Beware!...Be-AWARE!
I can make a round table with a jig and a router in about an hour and a half. The CNC router, "Computer numerical control", can do the same job,,more accurately in a few minutes. Not sure if that's a positive or a negative, depends on your perspective of things but I do remember that when I started using the calculator to solve math problems my ability to solve math problems in my head diminished quite a bit. Personally i'd like to have lived maybe around the turn of the 20th century when there were no computers although I would miss some of the characters I've met on this machine.

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
Yes...Pros and Cons, for sure.

An ultimate question, one that we will probably face in the near future( one some are facing now )...Is, Would/Will you, merge with YOUR Device? Would/Will you, merge with a Machine( or better said; attach the machine to yourself)?

Would/Will YOU, attach your Device directly to/into your body? Become 1 with IT!?

If you could upload a ....Calculator directly into your brain; would you? For a growing number of people, their Devices are already, somewhat, attached to them... Is it only a matter of time before people become Comfortable, Confident and Trusting enough of their Devices that they will no longer question whether they should or not? The answer will simply be...A Given; "Yeah, sure, why not?"

Beware! ... Be-Aware!

Last edited:

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Yes...Pros and Cons, for sure.

An ultimate question, one that we will probably face in the near future( one some are facing now )...Is, Would/Will you, merge with YOUR Device? Would/Will you ,merge with a machine?

Would/Will YOU, attach your Device directly to/into your body? Become 1 with IT!?

If you could upload a ....Calculator directly into your brain; would you? For a growing number of people, their Devices are already, somewhat, attached to them... Is it only a matter of time before people become Comfortable, Confident and Trusting enough of their Devices that they will no longer question whether they should or not? The answer will simply be...A Given; "Yeah, sure, why not?"

Beware! ... Be-Aware!
No I don't think I'd want to be a robot. I'll be takin a dirt nap way before that type of nonsense could happen.