Analyst: Al-Qaeda Videotapes Digitally Doctored

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
I wonder if the plantation owners were right or left?

That's an interesting question. I know the sugar plantation owners in the Dominican Rep are rightly and they use Hatian slaves and the country formerly known as Canada (us up here) help them by killing and starving the Hatian leftys in the western sweatshops we set up. But the Gulag lumber camps and the mines were run by leftys if I'm not mistaken. I think that if your an indentured servent you don't have any rights or lefts it's propbubly straight ahead all the time.

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
Gosh...I'm really surprised that this isn't the lead story on the news this morning. Seems like a big deal...and of course everyone has heard of Neal Krawetz.

:roll:

Come on, do you really think that is the kind of news, that is being reported in the mass media?

They are crooks, nothing else.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Hello Logic 7, I finally saw the WTC stuff you suggested, of course you were right the buildings all came down with thermite and the Zionists done it, Moussehad is an evil organization ain't it. I wonder if they'll trash something this coming festival of the emaculate bleeding turkey.