Alberta declares State of Public Health Emergency

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Excellent strategy. Multiple sources and some solid background knowledge is the path to an informed opinion.
Problem is with MSM sources like CBC and CNN you are most likely to get a lie as well as slanted journalism. Slant is one thing in an editorial, but it is not acceptable when reporting news. That is why papers had two sections, news and editorial.
Currently, in Canada all the media outlets collecting welfare from the LPC are simply parroting the party line to keep the gravy flowing and can not be trusted.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Life kills , we are born and we die . Something somehow somewhere is going to eventually get us all .

By taking those covid experimental vaccines you may have hastened your chances of dying sooner rather than later. Hey, we never know, eh? :cool:

Reactions: taxslave

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
So I'm (obviously) not understanding. If the 17-year-old was "healthy", and the vaccine is supposed to be "safe", how does one reconcile the two? I would want to know why he died and I certainly wouldn't want my child, no matter what age, vaxxed until I knew exactly why this had happened.

I am still trying to figure out as to why we are still being forced to mask up when we go do some shopping or eating in some business establishment even after being fully vaccinated? Will it take three or four or more booster jabs to be able to finally get to take off those diaper masks forever? I do believe that the game plan is to keep this covid lie and hoax alive and well and masks will be here for as long as the sheeple are still willing to wear a mask.

Canadians need to start growing some marbles rather than just keep acting like a bunch of gullible, obedient slave buffoons that they appear to have become today. Canadians will not dare to ask or challenge covid. They just seem to want to go along to get along and do not try to rock the boat. (n)

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I am still trying to figure out as to why we are still being forced to mask up when we go do some shopping or eating in some business establishment even after being fully vaccinated? Will it take three or four or more booster jabs to be able to finally get to take off those diaper masks forever? I do believe that the game plan is to keep this covid lie and hoax alive and well and masks will be here for as long as the sheeple are still willing to wear a mask.

Canadians need to start growing some marbles rather than just keep acting like a bunch of gullible, obedient slave buffoons that they appear to have become today. Canadians will not dare to ask or challenge covid. They just seem to want to go along to get along and do not try to rock the boat. (n)
Most Canadians are to busy living their lives to pay attention , they skim the headlines in the newspaper on the way to sports section and fifteen minutes on the nightly news .

Reactions: taxslave and taxme

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Most Canadians are to busy living their lives to pay attention , they skim the headlines in the newspaper on the way to sports section and fifteen minutes on the nightly news .

I am dam well sure that the majority of Canadians have gone far beyond stupid. They have written off any signs of them showing or having any common sense and logic left in their lives at all. Castro Trudeau won 158 seats in the last election, and by the Marxist lieberals winning the election, we have to know that the majority of those stupid Canadians voted for the Marxist lieberals along with the communist NDP party. It does appear as though the majority of Canadians are fast becoming pro Marxism and less real and true conservative freedom. These buffoons need to go live in a communist country and live there for a year. I believe that would change their minds quickly about wanting to support liberal communism in Canada any longer. Just saying.

Reactions: taxslave

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

Dr. Deena Hinshaw

@CMOH_Alberta
· 19h
Based on data from Alberta & other jurisdictions, the risk of myocarditis following Moderna vaccine is higher than following Pfizer vaccine, especially in those aged 12 to 29. We advise that anyone aged 12 to 29 receive the Pfizer vaccine rather than Moderna. (2/10)
Show this thread

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
(

Dr. Deena Hinshaw

@CMOH_Alberta
· 19h
Based on data from Alberta & other jurisdictions, the risk of myocarditis following Moderna vaccine is higher than following Pfizer vaccine, especially in those aged 12 to 29. We advise that anyone aged 12 to 29 receive the Pfizer vaccine rather than Moderna. (2/10)
Show this thread
Safe and effective .

• Haha
Reactions: Twin_Moose