Actress sued for refusing to do nude scenes

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
No, I think it's just the licking.

Ick Twila, ickapoo! :lol:

oh phewf!! for a minute there I thought I'd jumped in with both feet unwittingly. I mean, its fine to jump in with both feet and I do it fairly often. I just prefer to do it wittingly. Sadly, sometimes those 2 feet of mine land in my mouth, but I'm working on preventing that.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
oh phewf!! for a minute there I thought I'd jumped in with both feet unwittingly. I mean, its fine to jump in with both feet and I do it fairly often. I just prefer to do it wittingly. Sadly, sometimes those 2 feet of mine land in my mouth, but I'm working on preventing that.

Walmart is having a shoe sale. ;-)

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
That could be dangerous to ask around here. There are a lot of really creative individuals that haunt this place. ;)

Excellent!!! Creative types are so much fun! Maybe I should create a new thread...title it Euphenism Creation...

Neat. Havent heard of that as a thing.

I don't know if it's actually a thing yet. We could make it a thing. Create some hype, market the hell out of it. Get it viral. We could be famous! lol

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
I am not sure why one would be naked in public particularly in an undesignated area and not expect to be eyeballed. Would seem to go with the territory.

For me, I think naked holograms will be the way to go in the future. Project the naked image you want to project rather than the less than perfect one you are.

The hologram idea is good. Be sure to copyright the idea before TB appropriates the concept.

Old guys in the Bay Area like forcing people to look at their junk. I kid you not. San Francisco had to pass an ordinance prohibiting public nudity at restaurants, parks, etc.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/26/u...strictions-provoke-the-nakedly-ambitious.html