Abused woman's home burns just 48 hours after winning divorce settlement

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Sooo...they "suspect" arson?

He's a useless coward beating up on a women.. he doesn't have the balls of a man.

She will end up dead soon too, sadly and the corrupt police in Canada won't do shit.

Sometimes when shit like this happens in your life you have to fight back equally and outside the law..

He's fucking lucky that one of those other 4 homes that burnt to the ground was not mine.. $10,000 to a lifer in Prison.. he wouldn't be alive today.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
From what little I have been able to glean from the news so far it seems unlikely this clown has either the juice or the cash to arrange this from jail. Not impossible, but there could be another player. Perhaps a friend that owes him?

Reactions: petros and B00Mer

TheShadow

Electoral Member
Apr 24, 2020
Grand Bend
He's a useless coward beating up on a women.. he doesn't have the balls of a man.

She will end up dead soon too, sadly and the corrupt police in Canada won't do shit.

Sometimes when shit like this happens in your life you have to fight back equally and outside the law..

He's fucking lucky that one of those other 4 homes that burnt to the ground was not mine.. $10,000 to a lifer in Prison.. he wouldn't be alive today.
The police in Canada are far from corrupt.

• Haha
Reactions: B00Mer