A wrong procedure about the Corona virus

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
other simple protective measures:

avoid the crowded places, and the public buses but only for the necessary affairs.
Let the sun rays enter the rooms of the house and the office. (this is advised for the tb patients, and it may also be beneficial for such viral infections!!!???)

eating eggs as a source of protein essential for helping the body make the antibodies, in addition to vegetables like the cauliflower may be of great advantage.. In addition to other fruits and the olive and its oil.

essential measures:

pray god alone to save you from this serious disease.

abandon the shrines of the tombs of imams and of righteous men.. They are crowded places, and people kiss the tomb walls and thresholds for blessing .. And this will disseminate the infection.. And this is a sort of idolatry or associating the imams and saints with god almighty.

poor torchlight..........................

He was walking through the oasis............................

When a extra large coconut fell,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

and hit his head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now he thinks cauliflower will cure wuhan virus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No wonder they call it the "novel corona virus"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
I don't say the cauliflower will cure the Wuhan virus, which they call now the COVID-19 virus
What is the treatment of this virus in your opinion? Neither you nor anyone else at the present time knows and claims he knows, and I am not better than anyone else in this respect.

But my personal experience: I usually have a flu like illness once or twice a year, so what I noticed regarding me and my family members is that eating the cauliflower gives some power against this flu-like illness .. so that there may be no influenza or Influenza like illness in the season that we eat cauliflower daily.

Moreover, I contemplate this strange shape of flower which is a food; why God created it for this time of the year, unless it may have some benefits against the influenza .. this is only an idea, it may be correct or wrong, I don't know, but what is the harm of eating such good food.

Another food item is the onion: if one is just getting cold or flu, if one hurries to eat the onion raw and uncooked, it may lead to prevention of such flu or cold.
And I don't claim or tell people that such cauliflower or onion will certainly cure this

Last edited:

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
The cauliflower is a plant of the flu season and it may have some benefit to empower the body against the flu-like illness.
I have observed this for myself and my family members in the season of the flu and common cold: it strengthens the body against such disease.
But I didn't say it is the cure of the corona-virus.

In addition, there is some kind of the raw and uncooked onion has the benefit of preventing common cold.
And there is a kind of onion, by experience of people and my experience also, when I had the influenza and was exhausted by it, in spite of taking many medical drugs, until a medical dresser advised me (I am not haughty proud: I take the advise of people) so he advised me to eat onion, then next day he asked me: didn't I tell you to eat onion? I said: I have eaten it. He said: not every kind, but the kind of onion that is sweet not hot, it is called publicly the 'granoo' which you see its picture below, [it is big and fusiform in shape, cold not hot and you eat it raw] and I became better and was cured dramatically and regained my health and power, praise be to God!

And you should know that no one claims he knows the treatment of this corona-virus and I never said the cauliflower is the treatment; but I say it may have some benefit to strengthen the body against any flu-like illness and no harm from eating such vegetables.

Last edited:

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Why only few children have the novel Corona-virus infection:
The WHO director said that only few children have contracted this infection, but they don't know why.

I say this MAY BE, and only may be: this may be due to the existence of the Thymus gland in children.

This thymus gland is a lymphatic gland existing in the child since his birth and has valuable advantages in protecting the child against infection and may have other benefits, and will regress as the child progresses in his age until will almost disappear in older children or maybe at the time of puberty.

So glory be to God Who created and perfected everything with His might and wisdom!

Last edited:

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
The WHO director said that only few children have contracted this infection, but they don't know why.
I say this MAY BE, and only may be: this may be due to the existence of the Thymus gland in children.
This thymus gland is a lymphatic gland existing in the child since his birth and has valuable advantages in protecting the child against infection and may have other benefits, and will regress as the child progresses in his age until will almost disappear in older children or maybe at the time of puberty.
So glory be to God Who created and perfected everything with His might and wisdom!

All your fukking religious bullshit, your religion spending money on terrorism instead on medicine and hospitals, now your youngest and most innocent die because of your hate towards the west and not keep care of your people.

Your culture and people are nothing but animals.

https://hoodsite.com/sad-video-show...-because-of-lack-of-treatments-and-medication

The problem is this virus is killing the innocent, it should be attacking the leaders, killers and terrorists

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017

Oh...............GLORY BE TO GOD............................

that Iran is being ESPECIALLY HARD HIT by Wuhan Virus?????????????????????

It is MOST DANGEROUS in the city of Qoms............................

because of all the religious pilgrims crowded together in that city .............................

all seeking to revere the sacred sites!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And they are jammed together ..........................

weeping at the Glory of God...................................

because they believe that after they die.............................

each of the tears they shed...........................

will be transformed by God into a BUCKET OF PEARLS...........................

and so lost in their religious extacy - they weep copious quantities of tears...............................

AND CONTAMINATE the HELL OUT OF EACH OTHER WITH WUHAN VIRUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apparently it is SO BAD that the Iranian health minister appeared on national tv to reassure people..........................

and ended up fevered and sweating and coughing and hacking..................................

and GOT HAULED OFF TO QUARANTINE because HE HAS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In other news - it seems the ENTIRE SENIOR GOVT OF IRAN.............................

MAY HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO A WUHAN VIRUS CARRIER during a state visit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe the JEWS ARE RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAYBE THEY ARE THE CHOSEN PEOPLE..............................

SINCE IT IS MORE OFTEN MUSLIMS WHO GET SICK WITH WUHAN VIRUS.........................................

THAN JEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What does your religious book tell us about that?????????????????????

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
God is now giving respite and showing mercy to the Zionists of Tel Aviv:

When I said an observation that the corona-virus is almost sparing children, the Zionists do not agree; they started singing their repeated symphony: the terrorism, the Muslims are savage, and why God afflicted Muslims in Iran, while He excluded the Zionists of Tel Aviv unless they are the Chosen People of God!?

Therefore, I have the right not to reply to such blind foes of God and of Muslims and the Islam.

Anyhow, Muslims are like other God's servants in dealing and receiving their punishment if they incline to the idolatry and wrong-doing.

Of course, now God is showing mercy to the Zionists of Tel Aviv and to many others by excluding them.. that they may show gratitude and abandon the wrong-doing, but they have insisted on their wrong-doing and blasphemy, and they increased in their tyranny and haughtiness against Palestinians and against the Holy Aqsa mosque.

The punishment of the Wicked Zionists will come later on by the hand of Muslims: only God is now giving them respite as it is stated in the Quran 17: 6-7, which mean:

(6. Then We [shall] give you [O Jews] once again your turn against the [Muslims], and aid you [O Jews] with wealth and children and make you more numerous.

[Then God said advising them:]
7. If you do good [to Muslims], you do good for yourselves; and if you do evil [to Muslims], [your evil] will be for yourselves [in like manner.]

[Then God – be glorified – said:]
(So when the time for the last [of the two judgments] will come, [We shall rouse the Muslims against you] to do evil to your chiefs, and to enter the [Aqsa] Mosque as they [would] have entered it the first time [at 1948 AD], and to destroy what [buildings, constructions and walls] they have made high.)

.. God will set Muslims on the Wicked Zionists of Tel Aviv to terminate them, so that Muslims will rise in glory, while the Zionists (the blasphemers and disbelievers in God and His messengers) will regress and will go to the garbage bin of history.. and in fact they are the garbage of humanity.

http://quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english3.htm#A_Warning_to_Zionists_of_Perishing_
quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english3.htm#A_Warning_to_Zionists_of_Perishing_

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Number of deaths to date in North America clauses do by the Mexican beer virus, also known as the Corona virus...0.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
This scientist is giving some of the available knowledge about this disease:

POOR Torch light.......................................

he must be SUFFERING FROM Wuhan Virus..........................................

because he is fevered and delusional!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
A good example in dealing with this COVID-19 Coronavirus is Vietnam

Vietnam had 16 cases, all recovered and cured.

Conclusion: it is almost due to a warmer environment temperature, and may be due to the kind of food they eat, which gives them strength against this virus.

The decrease of new cases in China may also be due to higher and warmer environment temperature than it was before.

God is the All-Knowing.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
The true reason of this global infection [COVID-19 Coronavirus]:

Is the blasphemy, idolatry and wrong-doing ... it is due to God's disobedience by various nations of the world.

Quran 65: 8-11, which means:
(8. Yet how many cities rebelled against the command of its Lord and of His messengers [: apostles], so We punished them [in the World] with a severe punishment [according to their rebellion], and chastised them [in the Next Life] with a dreadful chastisement [: of which souls dread.]

9. So they suffered the evil consequences of their ‘disbelief and deception’, and the end of their ‘disbelief and deception’ was complete loss [; for they lost their Next Life.])

More explanation is in the link:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/65.htm#a65_8
quran-ayat.com/pret/65.htm#a65_8

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
A good example in dealing with this COVID-19 Coronavirus is Vietnam

Vietnam had 16 cases, all recovered and cured.

Conclusion: it is almost due to a warmer environment temperature, and may be due to the kind of food they eat, which gives them strength against this virus.

The decrease of new cases in China may also be due to higher and warmer environment temperature than it was before.

God is the All-Knowing.

And you are the DELUSIONAL NUTBAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is an article that illustrates in graphic detail that any LIE-beral who thinks keeping the airports open is a good idea - IS DREAMING IN TECHNICOLOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With some comments of my own in brackets):

Iran Cannot Handle the Coronavirus

By Graeme Wood, from The Atlantic

Published February 27, 2020

Picture the following sacred but unhygienic scene: Pilgrims from a dozen countries converge on one small city. They stay in cramped hotels, using communal toilets and eating meals together. For their main ritual, they converge on the tomb of a woman, the sister of a holy man, and as they get closer, they feel with rising intensity grief over her death and the deaths of her kin. The grief is a commandment: Each tear, according to one tradition, will be transformed in the afterlife into a pearl, and an angel will compensate them for their tears with a bucket of pearls that will be signs of their devotion when they arrive at the gate of paradise.

But for now the bodily fluids are flowing, wiped away occasionally by bare hands, and the crowd is getting denser. A metal cage surrounds the tomb itself, and when the weeping pilgrims reach it, they interlace their fingers with its bars, and many press their face against it, fogging up the shiny metal with their breath. Some linger for minutes, some for seconds. In a single day, many thousands pass through the same cramped space—breathing the same air, touching the same surfaces, trading new and exotic diseases.

The city is Qom, Iran, and two days ago, a local health official declared on Iranian television that the coronavirus was burning through the community. The situation, he said, is grim. Iran claims that, countrywide, 26 people have died from the coronavirus illness (known as COVID-19), out of 245 total infections. All acknowledge that Qom is the center of infection, but many doubt that the numbers are accurate. Another official, a member of Iran’s Parliament from Qom, said last weekend that his city had already lost 50 people to COVID-19. That figure, assuming it’s accurate, suggests that if COVID-19 is as deadly in Iran as it is elsewhere and kills 2.3 percent of its victims, another 2,000 people have the disease in Qom alone.

(The FIRST THING any third world pesthole dictatorship does IS LIE ABOUT ITS SCREWUPS - for that matter - POLITICALLY EXPEDIENT EVASIONS OF THE TRUTH are rather common even in western led LIE-beral lands as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

It is difficult to overstate what a disaster these numbers express—not just for Iran, but for everyone. Qom is a seat of Shiite learning, the spiritual omphalos of Iran, and as a result, it draws the pious from all over the Shiite world.

(So the Faithful will demonstrate their devotion - and then go home to spread the PESTILENCE they found in Qom!! And is it not ironic that the pestilence originated among NON BELIEVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

I profiled a Lebanese cleric in Paraguay for The Atlantic in 2009; his previous address had been in a seminary in Qom. On the streets of Qom, you hear Persian spoken in many accents, including Tajik and Afghan. In some restaurants, servers will address you in Arabic, and posters of Muhammad al-Sadr, a revered Iraqi ayatollah, look down at you as eat your kebab. Qom feels like a Shiite Disneyland, filled with religious attractions (with junk food for sale between stations), and that comparison might be the best way for Americans to understand the gravity of this outbreak. What if we found out that thousands of people at Disney World all had a highly contagious, sometimes fatal illness—and that vacationers had been coming and going, returning to their home city, for weeks?

(Thus far Canada has less than dozen known cases of Wuhan Virus - but is it not AMAZING how many of them were previously on an air plane coming back from China or Iran?? This is NOT a coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Zeynep Tufekci has written about the advantages and disadvantages of authoritarianism in dealing with a disaster like this. China can lock down a city, quarantining tens of millions at a time, and it can marshal its top experts, allowing them to wage a campaign against the disease with the absolute authority of a caesar.

(We know that China currently has over 780 million people under lock down and if Soviet Dictators can be trusted then China PROBABLY is slowly gaining control of the virus spread unless there is under reporting of those with symptoms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
But it can’t avail itself of the benefits of public trust, including transparent and honest accounts of the disease and its toll. In Iran, it appears that the government has all the disadvantages of an unfree society, and none of the compensating advantages. Watch this incredible video, at once comic and horrifying, of a top Iranian health official, Iraj Harirchi, assuring the public that the situation is being addressed, while sweating and coughing on colleagues and his audience because he has contracted the coronavirus:

(In other news - there is reason to believe that the ENTIRE senior govt of Iran has been exposed as the result of a state meeting with a carrier of Wuhan Virus!)

Nor is he the only top official to have been infected: Today, Masoumeh Ebtekar, Iran’s vice president and a notoriously cruel member of the group of Iranians who held U.S. diplomats hostage in 1979, announced that she, too, has the disease. According to reports, she met with Iranian President Hassan Rouhani and his cabinet just yesterday, potentially exposing the entire senior leadership of Iran to the disease.

Harirchi stated that the government refuses to impose quarantines, because they are premodern and ineffective. Mohammad Saeedi, the head of the shrine in Qom and a local representative of the country’s supreme leader, not only opposes a quarantine but begged people to visit the shrine, calling it a “place of healing.”

(Oh GREAT!! Iran expects religious fervour to PROTECT PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

At some point, incompetence and evil become indistinguishable. I feel like we have passed this point several times in the past few years, and Iran’s leadership in particular keeps passing it over and over, like a Formula 1 car doing laps. Last month’s accidental downing of a civilian airliner exposed one form of fatal incompetence, followed by an abortive effort to cover it up. Iranians are understandably primed to wonder whether this disaster is similar, a tragedy of malign incompetence that is expanding beyond the government’s ability to contain.

(How long before panic stricken people flee across borders illegally in search of safety - just like in the good old days before humans understood how plagues and pestilence were spread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

The quarantine measures that Iran has rejected are imperfect, and they would stigmatize Qom unfairly. But the current situation of what appears to be virtually uncontrolled pathogen spread is accelerating the pandemic, and right now the most valuable commodity is time—time to stockpile medicine, improve diagnosis and treatment, and teach the world how to react to a plague that may kill millions. The quarantine in China seems to be buying us time. The lack of one in Iran is spending it away.

(Sadly - NO GOVT has institute a perfect quarantine - except maybe for the Russians who DID INSIST on a two week quarantine for various international travellers arriving in Russia - AND YES - the Russians singled out Chinese for TIGHT QUARANTINE and careful inspection - and that WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Quarantine is from the Italian word for 40, because during outbreaks of the Black Death, ships entering Venice had to wait 40 days before sailors and goods could come ashore. (The Black Death, curiously enough, seems to have found its first footing in none other than the Hubei province of China, also the epicenter of COVID-19. It killed roughly a third of the population of Europe.) Forty days is a long time, longer than any of the quarantines currently being imposed on individuals traveling from outbreak sites.

(ISNT IT nice we have better information now and we know two weeks is good for quarantine - And we have medical tests to verify patient status!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

But any amount of waiting can be stressful, even in a place much more competently run than Iran. Earlier this month, I visited Hong Kong. Everyone wore masks. In public, no one crowded into my personal space on buses or in narrow pedestrian alleys. Shopkeepers came outside every quarter hour or so to wipe down the doorknobs and door buzzers of their shops, in case the last customer had left a viral particle. The burden of containing the coronavirus felt collective, and heavy. Hong Kong has a strong sense of identity and group responsibility, which has up until now kept it sane. I could take just a few days of it. Only in the middle of the night, when I knew I would encounter no one up close, did I feel comfortable—and not like some kind of norm-violating monster—walking around with my face exposed to the air.

(Yes and Hong Kong has OFFENDED its Beijing Butcher masters yet again by demanding the borders BE CLOSED to prevent Wuhan Virus from being imported - and just give a moments thought to HOW IN HELL the virus could possibly be quarantined in that crowded Hong Kong Anthill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iranians are under immense stress already, from economic, political, and military pressure. They do not trust their government. The daily stress of worrying, literally every few minutes, whether you will accidentally kill yourself by picking your nose or opening a door may prove, additively, too much for a society to bear. Urging visits to Qom, I fear, is the reaction of a government that has at last recognized its own limitations and has, at some level, embraced the virus. These crazy reactions greatly increase the chances that you will soon embrace it too.

(The unpleasant reality is that Canada WILL HAVE TO EVENTUALLY CLOSE ITS AIRPORTS in order to prevent a massive influx of virus carriers!! Considering that Wuhan Virus carriers can be infectious without showing symptoms - it may already be too late to close the airports in order to protect us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
The lesson from this Coronavirus or COVID-19

The blasphemy, atheism and idolatry lead man to complete destruction and loss.
God can terminate all people that are wrong-doers and blasphemers in one minute.. in spite of their technological and scientific progress (In fact it is God Who has given mankind all this scientific progress), so let them show gratitude to God Most Gracious instead of their transgression on each other, their wrong-doing and idolatry.

Now, most countries of the world have recorded the infection with this virus, including the most progressed like the USA, Germany, Japan, UK in addition to China... and yet they cannot do anything other than trying to isolate the patient and diagnose new cases.. moreover, they cannot prevent the death from afflicting such victims, and even the USA has recorded a death of a patient with this disease.

Therefore, if this disease becomes worse and a pandemic occurs, what will they do?

In spite of all this, we see the blasphemer, the atheist and the idolater keep to their disbelieve with stubbornness and haughtiness.

I tell you: Unless God saves the humanity by inspiring them to find the remedy and unless He removes this disease.. people are completely unable to do anything other than to turn about their ears (this is a parable in Iraq.)

So let all people turn to God Most Gracious and pray Him to remove this disease and to show mercy to them and their families and their children.

Quran 6: 43, which means:
(If only, when Our might [: a drought or a plague] came on them, they had supplicated [God and had repented, He would have pardoned them.]

But their hearts grew hard [against repentance and supplication] and Satan made their [evil] deeds fair-seeming to them.
)

More explanation:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/6.htm#a6_43
quran-ayat.com/pret/6.htm#a6_43

Last edited:

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
The lesson from this Coronavirus or COVID-19

The blasphemy, atheism and idolatry lead man to complete destruction and loss.
God can terminate all people that are wrong-doers and blasphemers in one minute.. in spite of their technological and scientific progress (In fact it is God Who has given mankind all this scientific progress), so let them show gratitude to God Most Gracious instead of their transgression on each other, their wrong-doing and idolatry.

Now, most countries of the world have recorded the infection with this virus, including the most progressed like the USA, Germany, Japan, UK in addition to China... and yet they cannot do anything other than trying to isolate the patient and diagnose new cases.. moreover, they cannot prevent the death from afflicting such victims, and even the USA has recorded a death of a patient with this disease.

Therefore, if this disease becomes worse and a pandemic occurs, what will they do?

In spite of all this, we see the blasphemer, the atheist and the idolater keep to their disbelieve with stubbornness and haughtiness.

I tell you: Unless God saves the humanity by inspiring them to find the remedy and unless He removes this disease.. people are completely unable to do anything other than to turn about their ears (this is a parable in Iraq.)

So let all people turn to God Most Gracious and pray Him to remove this disease and to show mercy to them and their families and their children.

Quran 6: 43, which means:
(If only, when Our might [: a drought or a plague] came on them, they had supplicated [God and had repented, He would have pardoned them.]

But their hearts grew hard [against repentance and supplication] and Satan made their [evil] deeds fair-seeming to them.
)

More explanation:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/6.htm#a6_43
quran-ayat.com/pret/6.htm#a6_43

Poor stupid dim wattage torchlight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should report back to your keepers for another dose of medicine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND THEN PRAY.......................

for the guidance you so obviously LACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
A remarkable decrease in the number of new cases:

Newly discovered cases of Coronavirus have dramatically decreased, so that China whose new cases had been about 1000 daily have become 200.
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

This may be due to the increased environment temperature. God is Most Gracious: to pardon people in spite of their wrong-doing.

Quran 13: 6, which means:
(Your Lord shows much forgiveness for people [if they believe, convert and submit themselves to God] in spite of their wronging [themselves],
and your Lord is Severe at punishment [to anyone of them who persists on his disbelief and does not convert.])

The interpretation is by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/13.htm#a13_6
quran-ayat.com/pret/13.htm#a13_6

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
The abrupt decrease in new cases may indicate the end of Coronavirus

This is more important as an indication of the expected disappearance of this disease.. it is more important than death cases, because such death cases are out of the already present cases.

This may be due to temperature getting more warmer than before in China at least, while it may continue to some extent in the cold countries. God is the All-Knowing.

Quran 22: 73-74, which mean:
73. (O people, here is a parable a to which you should listen [to ponder and contemplate:]

Those to whom you pray [and worship, whether angels or idols], apart from God, will not create [any] fly, though they should all cooperate together for [this purpose.]
b

And if the fly should snatch away anything of [their health by transmitting the microbes to] them, they would have no power to rescue [their health] from the [harm of the fly.]
Weak, indeed, are [both] those who pray and those to whom they pray.
c

74. And they do not esteem God as He should be esteemed d; surely, God is All-Powerful, All-Mighty e.)
.........................................................................................

73 a Which is in the Quran, chapter 29: 41, which means:

(The likeness of those [custodians of idols] who have taken to themselves [idols as] patrons [and invite people to worship the idols], apart from God,

is as the likeness of a [female] spider that takes to itself a home [: its spider web or cobwe
.])

73 b It means: If they met together, consulting and cooperating with each other, in order to create one fly, they would not be able to do so.

73 c Both the worshipper and the worshipped one are unable: the worshipper is unable to reject the fly and preserve his health from it, and the worshipped one is unable to create one single fly.

74 d i.e. they do not glorify God as should He be, neither do they know Him as He should be: because they assigned for Him associates, whom they worshipped besides Him.

74 e So He will take revenge on them in the Next Life.

The interpretation by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/22.htm#a22_73
quran-ayat.com/pret/22.htm#a22_73

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
The abrupt decrease in new cases may indicate the end of Coronavirus

This is more important as an indication of the expected disappearance of this disease.. it is more important than death cases, because such death cases are out of the already present cases.

This may be due to temperature getting more warmer than before in China at least, while it may continue to some extent in the cold countries. God is the All-Knowing.

Quran 22: 73-74, which mean:
73. (O people, here is a parable a to which you should listen [to ponder and contemplate:]

Those to whom you pray [and worship, whether angels or idols], apart from God, will not create [any] fly, though they should all cooperate together for [this purpose.]
b

And if the fly should snatch away anything of [their health by transmitting the microbes to] them, they would have no power to rescue [their health] from the [harm of the fly.]
Weak, indeed, are [both] those who pray and those to whom they pray.
c

74. And they do not esteem God as He should be esteemed d; surely, God is All-Powerful, All-Mighty e.)
.........................................................................................

73 a Which is in the Quran, chapter 29: 41, which means:

(The likeness of those [custodians of idols] who have taken to themselves [idols as] patrons [and invite people to worship the idols], apart from God,

is as the likeness of a [female] spider that takes to itself a home [: its spider web or cobwe
.])

73 b It means: If they met together, consulting and cooperating with each other, in order to create one fly, they would not be able to do so.

73 c Both the worshipper and the worshipped one are unable: the worshipper is unable to reject the fly and preserve his health from it, and the worshipped one is unable to create one single fly.

74 d i.e. they do not glorify God as should He be, neither do they know Him as He should be: because they assigned for Him associates, whom they worshipped besides Him.

74 e So He will take revenge on them in the Next Life.

The interpretation by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/22.htm#a22_73
quran-ayat.com/pret/22.htm#a22_73

And IN OTHER NEWS REPORTED AMONG SANE PEOPLE................................

it is reported that Iranian religious LOONS ARE NOW LICKING...........................

the bars surrounding the saintly relic on display in the city of Qom......................

where the Iranian Wuhan Virus contagion began!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The religious relic is on display inside a steel cage in order to prevent religious zealots from handling it.......................

so instead the LOONS are weeping all over the cage and smearing it tears and snot etc.......................

and the MOST DEVOTED of the Faithful are now CLEANING THE BARS WITH THEIR TONGUES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To demonstrate that GOD will protect the Faithful from their own STUPIDITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am thinking WE HAVE A LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG WAY TO GO..........................

before the Wuhan Virus runs its course in Muslim lands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!