a little fun...

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
They had paroxysms of boldness in the middle of their shyness desease
oh, what did I say

I think you hit it right square on the head......They had fun though....and we had fun watching them....all in all everyone had fun......

Pretty much the only people not having as much fun were the few who'd always fight after last call....

I've heard that this tradition doesn't happen else where. Friday Night Fight Night. It happen(ed)s in Victoria. It' was a tradition. After last call and everyone was kicked out...there was always a fight brewing outstide

Not always a good fight. Sometimes they were pretty lame. But nothing like a good old fashion fist fight to wake you up....or sober you up...depending.

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Oh now i know why i was always having to thump some shmuck after closing time when i was in Victoria 8O I thought it was just me :p :lol: :lol:

Etcetera

Jul 27, 2005
Russia
TWILA
Funny tradition ... and dangerous. ;) I guess there could be a better way to sober you up :) for example we used to go to rhe lake and take a swim in the moonlight ...it helps though sometimes u get cold...

and where is Victoria?

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
ehm...sorry I gots distracted..had to try out my new water pistol out :p
ELECTRA
So you not afraid of a doll stare..but than you never had to stare down chuckie did ya??

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Oh now i know why i was always having to thump some shmuck after closing time when i was in Victoria Shocked I thought it was just me

So now that you know the truth, do you feel any better? lol. I only learned the "truth" after my bar days. Funny. Just thought it was normal. Like going for breakfast after the bar....Which, by the way, is always a good idea.

and where is Victoria?

Vancouver Island. BC.

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
You sound like my wife Twila 8O
she used to go to the bar for breakfast all the time damn near a religion for her :lol:

Etcetera

Jul 27, 2005
Russia
Well guys it was very nice talking to you! it's 3 a.m. here and I guess I should go have some sleep. ;) see you later

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
she used to go to the bar for breakfast all the time damn near a religion for her Laughing

Ahhhh smart woman. Understands the finer points of hang over prevention. Best to prevent rather then have to cure.......