A Fox Crossed The Canada-US Border For 'Essential Reasons' & The Photo Is Everything

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
A Fox Crossed The Canada-US Border For 'Essential Reasons' & The Photo Is Everything

This is too cute! At the Canada-U.S. border, a fox tried to cross over for "essential reasons" and the photo will put the biggest smile on your face.

The Canada Border Services Agency's Northern Ontario Region tweeted about the fox that unexpectedly but adorably showed up at the border looking to cross.

"Pigeon River welcomed a special visitor seeking entry for essential reasons," the tweet said.

Pigeon River welcomed a special visitor seeking entry for essential reasons. Even wildlife knows to make a full declaration when entering

Even the fox knew to go make a full declaration when it tried to gain entry into the country and not be sly about coming in.

The animal even got up on its hind legs and leaned its front paws against the booth as the officer handed it something out of a window!

The Canada-U.S. border has been closed to non-essential travel since March and the closure agreement was recently extended into November.

Over 24,000 travellers have been turned away at our border since March and more than 1,000 Americans tried to enter the country to shop.

https://www.narcity.com/news/ca/on/...n-Y-_-a_VbThwYkLQNexP0bEY1rjq7WJOYSDIWTxFUnEw

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Re: A Fox Crossed The Canada-US Border For 'Essential Reasons' & The Photo Is Everyth

The yellow sheet is a refusal and deportation order.

I've had one.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Re: A Fox Crossed The Canada-US Border For 'Essential Reasons' & The Photo Is Everyth

Deported from the US. A whole 25m.

Was renting a chalet at Mt Baker. I came back to Canada thru Sumas to pick up another couple but I forgot my ID in Glacier. I got deported and sat in a pub until they came back with my car and ID.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

Deported from the US. A whole 25m.
Was renting a chalet at Mt Baker. I came back to Canada thru Sumas to pick up another couple but I forgot my ID in Glacier. I got deported and sat in a pub until they came back with my car and ID.
I figure if we detained the illegal alien kids in pubs, it'd be a whole different group protesting.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

Depends on who bought the pints.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009

justine probably gave it money, food, and a place to stay. ;)