dirtylinder
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I voted for Terry H. I was surpised that Roger got dumped but all the others re-elected.
    Rabu's son owned the Gourmet By the Sea but Michel was the brains and talent behind that restaurant. I agree with you on the complex. The project would need to be financed and taxpayers would carry that debt for a years. Not a good time when the mills are shutting down.
    Now that you've goaded me into opinions lol I too am not too thrilled with McDonnell. But with him we know what we get. Hoff will attempt to steamroll the council so the other personalities need to be strong. He could be a homerun or a disaster because he'll want big change and to be an impact guy. I'm afraid with Cornfield the council will spend too much time on council procedure and not enough on change.

I don't think he'll get in but I like the idea of Michel Rabu on council. He's a real no nonsense business guy with some smarts, and he isn't the kind of guy to watch a mayor become a dictator. I think many either like him or don't like him, or don't know much about him. He's the father of the the young guy who ran for Mayor last time but they are very different people. His son's reputation though will hurt him.
    That's a tough call. I hear McDonnell and Hoff might split the vote to allow Cornfield in. I have a working relationship with a couple of them so I better stay neutral in public lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…