Pierre Poilievre

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
If Trump is elected in November, then we're all royally fucked because of the ripples that will cause across the world.

Only the insane want Trump to be President.
I agree, especially if the Demented Child King Trudeau and his Doomsday Cult are in charge.
That's another great reason to get rid of the virtue-signaling idiots and bring in some common-sense conservatives.

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
If Trump is elected in November, then we're all royally fucked because of the ripples that will cause across the world.

Only the insane want Trump to be President.
Best thing that could happen for democracy. Authoritarian regimes, to so much.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
I agree, especially if the Demented Child King Trudeau and his Doomsday Cult are in charge.
That's another great reason to get rid of the virtue-signaling idiots and bring in some common-sense conservatives.

You say common sense conservatives as if they aren't fictional characters.

Best thing that could happen for democracy. Authoritarian regimes, to so much.

Really?

Go live in an Authoritarian regime; you might like it, if you're one of the 'specials'. If you aren't... we'll never know you had any other opinion other than it's great there.

• Haha
Reactions: Taxslave2

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Spin it how you want.
Roe vs Wade was no accident.

Trudeau and Trump aren't much different.
Except Trudeau will likely be out of a job, while Trump may be getting his back.
Roe versus Wade is where it belongs in the hands of each individual sovereign state . And the last people who should be talking about abortion is Canadians and their politicians who an afraid of codifying the issue . You are aware of course that we have no law governing abortion .

And Trudeau and Trump are as different as night and day . The only similarity they have is each inherited wealth from their fathers . One built stuff they other played at being cool .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

Really?

Go live in an Authoritarian regime; you might like it, if you're one of the 'specials'. If you aren't... we'll never know you had any other opinion other than it's great there.
England ?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Roe versus Wade is where it belongs in the hands of each individual sovereign state . And the last people who should be talking about abortion is Canadians and their politicians who an afraid of codifying the issue . You are aware of course that we have no law governing abortion .

And Trudeau and Trump are as different as night and day . The only similarity they have is each inherited wealth from their fathers . One built stuff they other played at being cool .
The same can be said for the US. It was decriminalized and never given any status as a Right.

A giant ongoing lie (mis dis cisinformation).

If one wants to fuck with their leftist heads...

Pro-Death advocates are also anti-human Rights advocates. Because a fetus only gets Rights of Person upon registration (birth certificate) and have no Human Rights until after birth.

This creates a big conundrum for the Alphabet Mafia who claim they were born as gay, lesbian, trans. If trans Rights are human Rights and not just the Rights of the Person.

I agree. Most are born into the soup.

So obviously something happens biochemically to the fetus at 6 or 7 weeks to be able to show sex by week 9.

If that biochemical incident can be marked, it opens the door for the elimination of alphabet fetuses inuteruo the same way other fetuses such as Downs are murdered.

Trudeau family money came from:

Trudeau accumulated a fortune by building gas stations around the Montreal area and a loyalty program known as the Automobile Owners' Association, which by 1932 had 15,000 members patronizing Trudeau's 30 stations.[3] He sold his business to Champlain Oil Products Limited for $1 million, while remaining with Champlain as general manager for that subsidiary.[4] Among his other investments, Trudeau had interests in mining companies.

Last edited:

Retired_Can_Soldier

Mar 19, 2006
Alberta

My Libertarian view is that it should be the decision of the individual, not the Nanny State of Christian Evangelicals.
These will be the same good Christians complain about tax dollars funding single mothers and clogging up the welfare state.

They'll be slapping on the cuffs pretty soon to rub one out.
"We're from the right-to-life association, and you're busted!"

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
My Libertarian view is that it should be the decision of the individual, not the Nanny State of Christian Evangelicals.
These will be the same good Christians complain about tax dollars funding single mothers and clogging up the welfare state.

They'll be slapping on the cuffs pretty soon to rub one out.
"We're from the right-to-life association, and you're busted!"
Yeah those evangelicals are fucking useless.
Vack in the day before infanticide, Catholics and Protestants found welcoming homes for those unwanted kids without a penny of tax dollars.

But yeah....religion, who needs it?

Retired_Can_Soldier

Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Yeah those evangelicals are fucking useless.
Vack in the day before infanticide, Catholics and Protestants found welcoming homes for those unwanted kids without a penny of tax dollars.

But yeah....religion, who needs it?
Yeah, the church has always been so good at taking care of children. Give me a fucking brake. Tell that to a girl whose been raped by a stranger, her Dad, or some other piece of shit. Fucking zealots. No different than the zealots in the Mid-East, they're just whiter.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Yeah, the church has always been so good at taking care of children. Give me a fucking brake. Tell that to a girl whose been raped by a stranger, her Dad, or some other piece of shit. Fucking zealots. No different than the zealots in the Mid-East, they're just whiter.
A brake? Hydraulic or air?

Tell what to her dad or other pieces of shit? Why is her dad a piece of shit? Nobody wants children? If you protect life through adoption your fucked in the head?

You atheists are fucked up pieces of shit. Kill babies instead of finding loving families? That's the most retarded fucking anal scum licking piece of shit narcissistic buttfucker thing I've ever heard. Got any other final solutions? Javex maybe?

Pfffft. Kids....who needs 'em?

• Haha

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022

Really?

I already live in one.

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022

Tell what to her dad or other pieces of shit? Why is her dad a piece of shit? Nobody wants children? If you protect life through adoption your fucked in the head?

You atheists are fucked up pieces of shit. Kill babies instead of finding loving families? That's the most retarded fucking anal scum licking piece of shit narcissistic buttfucker thing I've ever heard. Got any other final solutions? Javex maybe?

You really need to quit whatever drugs you are doing. They are fucking up your mind.

Retired_Can_Soldier

Mar 19, 2006
Alberta

Yeah, I do; we should put morning-after pill dispensers in all the schools before zealot evangelicals start calling for a condom ban.