Cosmology.

socratus

socratus
Dec 10, 2008
Israel
www.worldnpa.org
Cosmology.
All matter of the Universe (all galaxies, dark matter, the whole zoo of quantum particles, virtual particles,
antimatter, etc.) exists in an infinitely flat, homogeneous, isotropic, weightless and very cold Cosmic Vacuum
at a temperature of T=0K. So, traveling deeper into the infinite vacuum of space, the picture of the world
will be repeated and we can not discover anything new.
To learn something new about the universe, we need to study the cosmic frame of reference itself.
Everything is born in the Cosmic Vacuum (thanks to entropy, Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle & quantum fluctuations)
and dies in the Cosmic Vacuum. Without the Cosmic Vacuum there is no place for existence.
But we ignore the study of the infinite Cosmic "emptiness, nothingness, vacuum"
#
Back in the middle of the 18th century, “a fiery substance-phlogiston” was needed to explain chemical reactions,
and in the middle of the 19th century, mechanical analogues (with balls, springs, hooks, etc.) were widely used
to explain Maxwell EM effect.
Physics is much more abstract these days.

Attachments

• Nature Abhors a Vacuum.jpg
    Nature Abhors a Vacuum.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Vacuum-perfect.jpg
    Vacuum-perfect.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 1

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Am I out of date? I learned that the background temperature of the "universe" is about 3 degrees K.

And let us not forget the luminous aether, without which electromagnetism would have no medium in which to travel!

socratus

socratus
Dec 10, 2008
Israel
www.worldnpa.org
And let us not forget the luminous aether, without which electromagnetism would have no medium in which to travel!
1 - "I introduced the principle of the constancy of the velocity of light, which I borrowed from
H. A. Lorentz's theory of the stationary luminiferous ether..."
/Albert Einstein/
2 – "Recapitulating, we may say that according to the general theory of relativity space is endowed
with physical qualities; in this sense, therefore, there exists an ether. "
/Einstein's famous University of Leyden lecture of May 5, 1920/

socratus

socratus
Dec 10, 2008
Israel
www.worldnpa.org
Am I out of date? I learned that the background temperature of the "universe" is about 3 degrees K.
1 - A black hole has a temperature within a few millionths of a degree
above absolute zero / Oxford. Dictionary./

2 - A stellar black hole of one solar mass has a Hawking temperature of about
100 nanokelvins. This is far less than the 2.7 K temperature of the cosmic
microwave background Black hole / Wikipedia/

3 - A black hole of one solar mass (M☉) has a temperature of only 60 nanokelvins
(60 billionths of a kelvin) Hawking radiation / Wikipedia /